Shaving! AAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!!

Discussion in 'The War Zone' started by sabashuali, Oct 30, 2006.

?

Do you shave? and how?

1. Nahhh... she/he likes it rough!

1 vote(s)
    5.9%
  2. Yes, razor (feel free to elaborate)

11 vote(s)
    64.7%
  3. Yes, electric shaver (feel free to elaborate)

4 vote(s)
    23.5%
  4. Have not started yet, but I had my first wet dream already

1 vote(s)
    5.9%
  1. sabashuali

sabashuali Ani Ma'amin

Why oh why do I have to :swear: shave???????

I'll tell you why - 'cause I am a lame :swear: and I am :swear: head deep under the :swear: cosh!!!!

AAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

And to top it all, both my parents are so :swear: hairy that I just followed in their :swear: footsteps and am hairy like a :swear: gorilla which fell into a :swear: bath of :swear: hair groth stimulant!!!!

I wanna be :swear: bald!!!!

There.... I had my rant.....

Good night.... god bless

2. Karanislove

Karanislove It's D Grav80 Of Luv

:confused:

Well! I do shave as well and its not a problem for me... I dont know why u r so angry with this. You can make different designs with your beard... Its kind of fun for me... I do twice a week!...:p

3. megamaced

megamaced Geek Geek Geek!

LMAO. You crack me up, Saba!

I've got an electric shaver so it only takes me about 2 secs

4. DaRuSsIaMaN

DaRuSsIaMaN Geek Comrade

Woot! I vote "have not started yet but I had my first wet dream already" bwahahaha. I love it! I get a little bit of growth of black hair under my chin or uppermost part of my neck, which is basically just about a couple sporadic hairs per square inch of skin. And that's about it! Everywhere else on or around my face I have a little "peach fuzz", not even black but blonde. And it hardly grows out at all. I just cut some hairs off with my scissors I use to cut my fingernails like once a week lol, and it's pretty much good to go. Haha I could start shaving for real to do the job more cleanly and thoroughly, but the improvement it would make is really not much. So I just say screw it and love not having to bother with it. :)

5. pelvis_3

pelvis_3 HWF Member For Life

I use a plain razor blade every two days!
    Can I join the hairy club too?

6. sabashuali

sabashuali Ani Ma'amin

Remember the Simpson's episode where Homer is taking Marg out and he shaves? Just as he finishes, put's some aftershave, sighs and presto his bird is back!!!

Well that's me.
    I shave before I go to work in the morning and by lunch time I start feeling uncomfortable because it does not look like I shaved at all!!!

If you can match that then - welcome aboard compadre! :rude:

Common guys... will no one feel sorry for me? :crying:

7. pelvis_3

pelvis_3 HWF Member For Life

I know how ya feel mate :(

8. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

I have to shave or I look like the wolfman. I used to go with an electric razor, but I tried the traditional style and it does a lot better job than any electric I've had. Now I don't know about the $100 units, but then, I'm not that crazy about dropping that kind of money on a shaving setup. I do have an electric razor, but I only use it for the trimmer to neaten up the gotee and 'stache. I usually shave about every two days. I probably should shave every day, but I'll cut my face up something fierce if I do it regularly everyday.

9. Impotence

Impotence May the source be with u!

I dont bother shaving untill it gets in the way... or dont want to look like a mini-gorilla when meeting someone

10. donkey42

donkey42 plank

well, i can beat you all, i don't shave my carer does it for me[ot]and i defineatly would, if you know what i mean[/ot]

11. Swansen

Swansen The Ninj

yeah saba man i feel for you, i've had to shave since like 15 or 16 man its uncool, it bother me, plus i have to shave every other day or i go full beard. Man

12. Exfoliate

Exfoliate Geek Trainee

It doesn't bother me at all, then again I don't grow much at all. I shave like once every 3 weeks just for the heck of it. It's a noticable mustache and beard strip but it's almost orange/blond so it's not really that noticeable anyway. I wouldn't care if I had to shave everyday to keep it clean, I'd just grow it out and make my hairless friends feel unmanly. I guess if I actually shaved more often (I use a simply four blade razor btw, Mack M3 Power or something...it vibrates for no reason though) it could be something but I always forget.

13. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

I shave every few days, electric razors just can't cut it (excuse the pun) in my opinion - I have one but I don't use it.

14. StimpE

StimpE lol, Internet!

Good ol' Razor. I liked my electric better, saved a lot of time.

15. Sniper

Sniper Administrator Staff Member

I use this shaver Braun 8995 360 Complete Shaver I think it was around £150 when I bought it. It cleans itself which is a major advantage :cool:

Though if I really want a close shave I use a razor.