So, what did you think of Chapter 11 of Ninjai (www.ninjai.com)??

Discussion in 'TV, Movies, Anime and Manga' started by spider_dudeX, Jan 25, 2005.

1. spider_dudeX

spider_dudeX Geek Trainee

Quite bloody, wasn't it...

Great flash though, it was awesome! :)

2. ninja fetus

ninja fetus I'm a thugged out gangsta

bloody, kinda cheesy. "Let me bathe in the blood of these traitors." oh, dark. C'mon you guys!

3. spider_dudeX

Come on, it was good! :) Besides, what do you expect a crazy mad man to say anyway?!

4. ninja fetus

ninja fetus I'm a thugged out gangsta

yeah, he could have atleast died though, I wanted him to die

5. spider_dudeX

I actually want him to live! Because, he's advanced through so many changes in terms of look and art and realism, and he looks so good now in terms of realism, it'd be a shame for all that to go down the drain.

I wanna see Ninjai fight Takagawa at his best! ANd I believe that is what we will see at one point, perhaps.

Or maybe, Sakuri, the guy that threw the rope down for Takagawa, maybe he will kill Takagawa after having killed all the men. Maybe, he saved takagawa because he wants to kill him himself. Just a thought that came to mind..

6. matttibb

matttibb Geek Trainee

I felt sorry for all the blokes that got massacred by that weird weapon. How come Ninjai didn't die when he got hit by it? I wanted tht tub of lard to die but i suppose him being alive gives Ninjai something to worry bout! In the end it will be Ninjai cutting lardboys head off like in tht episode wen fatty wet the bed haha! And why the fuck did he eat his own eye? Bit dramatic and his eyeball was blinking at him without any eyelids or anything haha! Its very good though!

7. spider_dudeX

Well, in chapter 5, Takagawa said that he wants Ninjai captured, alive! So, I guess that flying weapon must have a feature for just capturing someone without harm.

8. matttibb

matttibb Geek Trainee

I see.... i wonder where he got that from :chk:

9. spider_dudeX

Yea, Ninjai's full of surprises. I mean the series in general. That's why I can't wait for chapter 12! :) Maybe the inventor will fall from the sky for us once more :D

:good:

10. matttibb

matttibb Geek Trainee

Yea he must have some relevance to the story, he's a legend!

11. Hounor

Hounor Geek Trainee

Seems to me that they have lost the thread of story so they made it as bloody as possible. Now people will talk about the gore and not the fact that they waited months for a storyline so thin.

12. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

That's pretty sad when anything desides to ditch a good story and milk it for all it's worth. I don't have a problem with gore, but if there's no point to it in the series, other than to simply have it, it gets old fast.

13. spider_dudeX

Just wait for chapter 12 to arrive, that's where the plot will come back into focus. Chapter 11 was to see how bad Takagawa is, and just to create suspense, because not much was revealed.

Chapter 12 is coming on March 15th, so be sure to check it out @ http://www.ninjai.com

You'll see...

14. Sniper

Sniper Administrator Staff Member

this is the first animated series I've seen on the web, watched it all in one go, I must admit it was quite good, it was something new to me so it was quite interesting.

15. matttibb

matttibb Geek Trainee

Same here sniper, i found it to be quite pleasant to watch :)