Thank you Microsoft

Discussion in 'The War Zone' started by Cirno, Mar 1, 2008.

1. Cirno

Cirno Geek Trainee

I'd like to send my personal, heartfelt thanks to that grand company, Microsoft, for creating such a wonderful and totally not-completely-broken application in Windows Movie Maker. My favorite aspect of Movie Maker is how it just works and doesn't run into problems that make me want to tear my hair out, stuff marshmallows into my computer's various ports and drives and fling it into the river. I'm thinking of sending a bouquet to their headquarters in Washington State. Can you advise on what sort of flowers should be in there? Thanks.

2. donkey42

donkey42 plank

well, if i were sending flowers to M$ it would have to 12 long stemmed roses shredded into pot porri

Edit: BTW: i use Linux, M$ is not my fav company

3. Addis

Addis The King

Sarcasm isn't well received on the internet. :)

4. Pimp

Pimp Captain of USS Defiant

You guys are such bullies stop giving Microsoft such a hard time :p

5. Pimp

Pimp Captain of USS Defiant

That part of your thread was well funny, very original never thought of doing that to my poor computer lol but nice one made me laugh :chk:

Oh and BTW welcome to HWF

6. donkey42

donkey42 plank

sorry Addis, but i couldn't resist it
    M$ bashing is fun

7. RHochstenbach

RHochstenbach Administrator

You could fill 'em with anthrax. Make sure you're using blue flowers (BSOD blue) :)
    And most important, don't forget to add $1000 'acceptance fee'. Otherwise they might not accept it.
    [ot]It's not my favorite either. I live in a M$ loving country. I hear Windows, Hotmail and Live every day. Makes me so nuts, that I wanna scream at a tree or something :p[/ot]
    agreed :D