Thee Worst Hardware Crap

Discussion in 'The War Zone' started by Swansen, Jun 15, 2007.

1. Swansen

Swansen The Ninj

yeah, so first off i wasn't thinking and i got an OEM processor thinking it would come with a heat sink, and then i got it and realized i am a dunce, so then, i was thinking its ok, i'll just get a heat sink from a computer store around town. So i'm putting together the hardware, and i get out the CPU and one of the pins is bent..... I am seriously freaking out rate now, at this point screw it, going to have to pay to ship the damn shit back, and wait more, and now its real sweet cause i have both the machines apart and am going to have to wait at least a week to get the crap back.... Seriously, this is bullshit.
    ---edit----
    Oh yeah, and friggin sweet, so i didn't think to check, but the power supply isn't going to work ether.... Yeah, so, need power supply as well, its a 500w unit, but not a 24pin connector, its a 20. Yeah, this is an upgrade build, that was for my little brother, thats turning into a full on new computer, minus like two things, this is retarded.

2. Dambuster

Dambuster Magic

yeah I know how you feel... it sucks for sure! :x: I had that problem with the delivery of my mac... I had to wait 1 month till it got there :mad: At least it works great!