tribute to zen touch

Discussion in 'Tablets, Phones and Music Players' started by ninja fetus, Apr 18, 2006.

1. ninja fetus

ninja fetus I'm a thugged out gangsta

I got a 40gb creative zen touch sometime december-ish. I've dropped it on the ground, it's flew off my desk at school onto tiled floor, it's slid down stairs and been splashed with waters.

still works fine. sure it's scuffed all over and missing half the screws... k you get the idea

if your ipod/anything else really has died recently or you feel the sudden urge to kill it
    get a zen touch.

2. Nic

Nic Sleepy Head

Reckon it would survived riding over it with your bike? I did that to the IPOD I had when they first came out...needless to say it did not survive:) Oh and i didnt ride over it purposely :)

3. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

I've got an iPod Mini. It's not died but it just isn't used anymore, I have a 1GB mini SD card in my PDA that I use to carry music if I want so I'd much rather carry 1 device with just enough music without being excessive than 2 devices with music that I won't listen to on it.

My dad's going to have my iPod I think as he likes all the music I do :p

4. ninja fetus

ninja fetus I'm a thugged out gangsta

I wouldn't be surprised if my robust little brick would live through a bike thrashing
    maybe the buttons might screw up but that's it

5. Karanislove

Karanislove It's D Grav80 Of Luv

My Mobile has everything I need.........I ve games like Prince of persia etc.., Audio and Video music of my choice, I can do internet on it......There are so many things which I can do on it. Thats why I think its useless to buy an Ipod, PSP etc.... I love my 6680~!

6. swraman

swraman Geek Trainee

100% true. My Zen Touch has been with me for almost 2 years now..still functions flawlessly. And, Ive dropped it on a tennis court from about 3 feet, it has fallen down many times, and worst of all it has been in my backpack almost every day for a year (the backpack weighs about 20lbs, and gets thrashed around a loooot). The thing is indistructible.

I more recently got a Vision:M (because I was so hapy wiht the Zen Touch). It is amazing too, but I dont want to say it is as tough as the Zen.

7. twistie

twistie Geek Trainee

Yer I too have a Zen Touch. I have dropped it off a third storey balcony, fallen in the river (when it was turned off), and had it fall out of my pocket when i was riding my bike. It has been possibly the best MP3 player ever, and thats what it is an MP3 player. It doesn't have all this stupid useless stuff.

8. 101001

101001 Geek Trainee

stoopid zen touch! I lost my first one by leaving it on a bus... the second in the pocket of a jacket I drunkenly left behind me... Self destructiveness is the only way to take one of those bad boys down.. I can't face buying another until creative fix this issue.. As soon as there is a firmware update preventing forgetful drunken idiocy then I'll come crawling back...

9. Eagle

Eagle Geek Trainee

I've got a zen touch too, 40gb :) my one did stop working for a while (carried it around in the freezing cold for 2 months, decided it couldn't take it) so i left it at home while i was at uni. Came home for summer, turned it on...it worked again! So its a self-healing mp3 player aswell :D its great. And yeah dropped it loads and it still works great :D

Also use it to carry videos and things to put on my friends pcs, 40gb is a lot of space! Had it for a good 3 years now :)