User Introduction Thread

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Sniper, Dec 10, 2005.

1. janetredx

janetredx Janet Reed

Hi I Am new to this forum, and I am pleased to be part of this community from now. I have to say that this forum is full of priceless info. i hope to learn from and contribute to this forum.

2. Anti-Trend

Anti-Trend Nonconformist Geek

Hello all, and welcome.

FEC_80 likes this.
  3. sagjgjh3489

sagjgjh3489 Geek Trainee

Hi Everyone, I have been lurking on this forum, and so now I have questions to ask and thing to write.

Look forward to learning a lot.

4. icandigit3

icandigit3 Geek Trainee

Hey everyone! I am Blake from Norman, OK. I find myself in this forum hoping to gain further insight because I am basically technologically illiterate :) So I apologize in advance for my sometimes ridiculous questions...

FEC_80 likes this.
  5. Help Disc

Help Disc Geek Trainee

Hello to everyone!
    My name is Ivan, I live and work in Belgrade, Serbia. I work in the best data recovery company in this area. I hope I'll be able to contribute to community and learn something new :)

6. barathdon

barathdon Geek Trainee

Hello everybody,

I'm Barath from India. I hope I can contribute wat i know to this community and learn new things.

Very nice to be here

7. fingertoessk8

fingertoessk8 ProdigyPants

Happy happy happy to meet yall and to be here! :)

8. Emily88

Emily88 Geek Trainee

I am Emily and new here. I wish I can have a good time here. Also, wish all of you have a nice day!
    Just google what you like: Google

9. SpecialK

SpecialK Geek Trainee

Hey all, from the UK used to be pretty up to date with hardware but this is no longer the case. Would like to get back into the loop so I'm sure I can thanks to this place.

10. Makcalable

Makcalable Geek Trainee

Hi Guys!

I am new here as you can probably already tell, I have my own windows support forum that has been up and running since February and is doing quite well, I always like to jump around on other forums too helping out when I can.

Bugsy ;-)

FEC_80 likes this.
  11. Sniper

Sniper Administrator Staff Member

@Bugsy Welcome to the forums

FEC_80 and Makcalable like this.
  12. schizo671

schizo671 Geek Trainee

hey everyone im schizo, im very new here this is my first post, im not that good with comps but im trying to make it to 50 post so i can post on the buy/sell forms cause i have something very special to sell that i bet most ( if not any ) personally own msg me if your interested in what it is all i have to say that this item is for the serious techs :) but again hey every and nice too meet you everyone seems to be nice and hilarious my kind of peeps

13. Hello
    I am nick and I am working for a remote computer repair center which has been providing computer support in the US, UK, Canada, Australia and Singapore.
    Hope I am welcome here as I'm not a spammer and I don't intend to be one. Thanks :)

14. Wolfeymole

Wolfeymole Geek

The Wolf is back after a lengthy spell in the wilderness.

Sniper likes this.
  15. ashlee.alexa

ashlee.alexa Geek Trainee

Hey there. I like it here! Name is Ashlee and I am glad to see some familiar faces. :)

16. Hey Everyone! My name is Tyler Fleckenstein, I have plans to do something big.

My big plans/project I am working on is something called 'OnePC Repair'. Its a DIY Guide/Tutorial site that will help in the everyday electronic problems or questions that may incur. OPCR will also have the latest tech news coming from assorted users/moderators/rss feeds. The guides would come from the community working off a point system. The site should be up by September, but feel free to browse over there now and follow/like the page.
    Link: OnePC Repair
    Thanks!

Feel free to do one of the following below!

[​IMG]Subscribe to my Facebook
    [​IMG]Twitter
    Personal Page

FEC_80 likes this.
  17. SaintValentine

SaintValentine Geek Trainee

Hello fellow users, My name is tyler, I go by saint or valentine/val for short. I am new to these forums, but consider myself pretty knowledgeable in computer hardware as a whole. I generally don't do many modifications that aren't out of necessity, and I am against water cooling as a general rule of thumb. Nice to meet you all, look forward to see you engage in conversation in the future!

/e
    this is also my very first post. hazza!

18. cypherMKD

cypherMKD Geek Trainee

Hello ladies and gentlemen, as you can see, my alias is cypherMKD and I decided to join this forum because I want to learn something more about the computer hardware. I love to help, so if anyone needs some helps I'll be glad to help if I can.

Best regards,
    cypherMKD

19. Sniper

Sniper Administrator Staff Member

welcome guys.

20. allisonsmith

allisonsmith Geek

hey my name is allison smith. I live in Adelaide, Australia. I am a IT professional by profession :)

FEC_80 likes this.