Wanted - intellgient gal

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by jaffacake2000, Sep 10, 2002.

1. jaffacake2000

jaffacake2000 Geek Trainee

Male, looking for a intelligent high level IT literate gal preferably in hardware, web design/development, programming who knows her gifs from her jpegs should be practical and creative in all aspects of computers, enjoy trying out different flavours of windows and linux, trying out and testing new software, would enjoy killing a few pc's with me and then reviving them again using fdisk and gdisk, lives in London, UK, enjoys pizza, coke and movies, enjoys comedys like harry enfield and chums, only fools and horses, goodness gracious me, plus enjoying hacking movies would be an added bonus!
    :p :D :)

2. Sniper

Sniper Administrator Staff Member

good luck with finding that 1 in a billion gal :D I'm sure theres plenty of guys out there! :p

3. DwnSthGaBoyz

DwnSthGaBoyz Geek Trainee

when you find one hook me up too!!!

4. Anti-Trend

Anti-Trend Nonconformist Geek

Here I am, you big European stud you!
    :love: :loveme: ;)

5. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

6. DwnSthGaBoyz

DwnSthGaBoyz Geek Trainee

ahh, theres plenty of fish in the sea, you just have to sleep around for the right one!!!!!!!! i make funny, haha...real funny, not

7. ProcalX

ProcalX all grown up

being a geek, is when u are willing to sacrifice a social event to play a game or use a computer..

my best mate, used to come outall the time to the pub and all he does now is say he cant be bothered, and what he's really doing is playing star wars galaxies.

really really sad.