were to put my sub ??

Discussion in 'Sound Cards and Speakers' started by Willz, Feb 7, 2006.

1. Karanislove

Karanislove It's D Grav80 Of Luv

Yea, its right. If you increase the volume and you are getting the less bass that means your sub is not geeting the enough power. For eg. A bulb. If you provide less voltage to the bulb, you will get less light.
    Think about a walkman is running on a very less battery, how much voice you get out of it.
    And as you said in some songs then it means you are not listening a companys CD, and those are pirated songs. I never had any problem like this with a company's CD.

There is something I want to tell you as well that your treble can be affected with the wood. So if you have lots of wooden things in your room, you will get less treble. In New Zealand, all the homes are made up of wood, so I am facing this problem. I have increased the level but it makes me feel iritating sometimes.

2. Karanislove

Tell me where I am writing in short-hand......I knw d va u r wrtin and I didnt used it. You are saying that you gonna ban me.....well according to this, you are abusing your power. I know after this, probably you wil not gonna help me in any case because I am trying to oppose you. But do you know that You are the only person, who told me that you are not understanding my english........ and you wants to ban me for this reason which hurts me alot.

3. pelvis_3

pelvis_3 HWF Member For Life

A littlte FYI Karanislove:
    1. I can't ban you and have no intention of it.
    2. I never said i was going to ban you.
    3. I do understand your english.
    4. I was simply pointing out that writing in dots and such may be too hard to read for others.

Have a nice day
    pelvis_3

4. Karanislove

I will try to reduce my errors as well~!

5. Willz

Willz MiCrO$oFt $uK$ :D

and how are they pirated songs just coz when i turn them up full the bass gets less :s??

there is a thing called radio you know :0

6. Karanislove

Radio doesnt require a CD or MP3 to play.....

"Radio waves" transmit music, conversations, pictures and data invisibly through the air.
    If you recieve a week signal, you hear disturbance in it or get bad music quality.

7. Waffle

Waffle Alpha Geek

[ot]ok one more off topic post (excluding this) and the thread gets closed..go take it up with PMs or something...if the issue has been resolved, which from my view, it has, then stop posting in this thread from here on.

thank you[/ot]

8. Willz

Willz MiCrO$oFt $uK$ :D

i aint using off topic :s.
    no, not AOL Radio, its didgital, on AOL software on my computer, using my broadband internet connection.