Witch Hunter Robin

Discussion in 'TV, Movies, Anime and Manga' started by ninja fetus, Jun 27, 2004.

1. ninja fetus

ninja fetus I'm a thugged out gangsta

ive got a question. ive seen about 5-7 episodes of witch hunter robin, i know theyre witch hunters and all but...whats the deal? i mean whats the story line and uhh...why is robin so special?

2. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

That's one I haven't seen, or I might've a clue about it. I believe Anti-Trend's seen it, so he might have a better idea of it.

3. Anti-Trend

Anti-Trend Nonconformist Geek

You've got it pegged already. It's terminally boring, and you're better off just dropping it and moving on to greener pastures. Unless you have some sort of unhealthy preoccupation with Robin, that is. That's the only reason I can think of to waste your time on that anime!

-AT

4. ninja fetus

ninja fetus I'm a thugged out gangsta

i got a unhealthy preoccupation with robin!!! i have poster of her pinned up on my wall and i downloaded all of the episodes with her in less attire...oOO lala... eww jk

5. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

I'm sure there's gonna be something more shown later on, but it seems like Robin is the only Craft user in an organization that removes witches from society. The STNJ members have powers (well at least some do), but from what I'm gathering, they're not witches. I'm personally enjoying this series, but then again, constant action isn't a requirement for me.

6. Anti-Trend

I saw that one about a year, a year-and-a-half before it was released stateside. I thought something exciting would happen.... but no, another of those super slow paced animes. They seem popular right now, don't they?

7. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

I guess so, but I like it enough. You probably won't like Gasaraki if you think WHR is dull.

8. Anti-Trend

Well, if you enjoy it, that's the whole point right? Thanks for the warning about Gasaraki, WHR did bore me to tears, so I'll be sure and avoid that one too. :good:

9. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

s-CRY-ed is pretty action packed, and should keep your attention tho. :good:

10. Anti-Trend

I've actually seen Scryed. Not too bad! :) I'm actually seeing what the big fuss is about NGE right now, watching the remastered version from the beginning...