With a case like this, who needs to mod...

Discussion in 'Cases, Modding and Gallery' started by urb1972, Sep 9, 2005.

1. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

i think the first one is plain ugly, i dont like the silver with black just behind it, i love the second one though, that would be awesome just because its so sleek and smooth.

2. urb1972

urb1972 Geek Trainee

changed my mind AGAIN. wow.

this is IT this time. I mean it.

Coolermaster Praetorian 732...in black. As is, no mods, with a spanking new PSU, Saitek eclipse keyboard and one of those 2000dpi razor led mice. :sun:

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/acatalog/coolermaster730black.jpg

but saying that, I've just read the weird case thread, and I'd love than Lian-Li snail thing but seems a bit pricey. The foam one almost made me sick; feel sorry for the components inside it, however average they may be :uugly:

3. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

that is a very cool case although personally i prefer the wavemaster (black and silver look nice with that case)

4. Exfoliate

Exfoliate Geek Trainee

yeah that is a really quality looking case, the front styling is very slick, I prefer it over the wavemaster which in my opinion looks almost exactly like the Thermaltake Saprono.

5. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

hmm yeah they are fairly similar, but i like the coolermasters front thwre that panel is sitting away from the front panel and it has the light behind it, that looks cool.

6. urb1972

urb1972 Geek Trainee

7. matthewrpenny

matthewrpenny Geek Trainee

mmmmmmm

now call me a geek, but i'm big into Games Workshop at the mo, and it reminds me of a space ship! would look great, with my space marine army pouring out the side..................now there is an idea for a case mod........

sorry geekiness over

ttfn