Worlds worst ISP?!

Discussion in 'The War Zone' started by Exfoliate, Jun 21, 2005.

1. Exfoliate

Exfoliate Geek Trainee

Ergh! Remember when I was moaning about how I lost all my bookmarks, cookies, history, etc. Well guess what? It happened again! :swear:

I didn't think it was possible but yup I lost it all over again and I couldn't view any web pages or revieve/send mail for at least a day to boot. :confused: I'm going to blame this on a ISP that will go unnamed for now.

They've been "working out some of the bugs and making changes" for some time now so there are days when you just can't connect. Well actually that's a few times a month but hey :swear: happens you know. We also don't recieve all our emails for some reason, they show up on web mail, but not always when I click recieve mail, and when the internet is down I can't use webmail to see emails that I should have had in the first place. :x:

To top it all off we end up paying around $20-25 dollars a month for friggin' dial-up when you can almost get DSL for that much these days. So to sum it all up this last screw up and "change making period" of theirs has pushed us just over the line and we're going to find a more reliable ISP for a better price. Good riddins I say.

2. zRoCkIsAdDiCtInG

zRoCkIsAdDiCtInG HWF Guitar Freak

(pat on the back)

3. Sniper

Sniper Administrator Staff Member

4. zRoCkIsAdDiCtInG

zRoCkIsAdDiCtInG HWF Guitar Freak

yea read the thread you posted before

5. Exfoliate

Exfoliate Geek Trainee

Thanks guys, you're so kind:) Good link sniper I downloaded the bookmark backup extension so I should be okay now, I don't think I can get my 'marks back, plus my IE ones are gone so I know it's not just FF screwing up.