WWIII is coming

Discussion in 'The War Zone' started by rike17, Jun 26, 2006.

1. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

Oh, brother. Do you know anything about American government? Bush, nor any president, cannot go to war without approval from Congress.

As far as "Loose Change" goes, that's been debunked. Maddox has a satire here, but there's also links to debunk that conspiracy.
    9/11 happened before Bush's 1st year was done. I'm sorry, but I don't buy the argument that he set it up.
    Yes, I doubt a movie that's been disproven by facts.

2. Zathalor

Zathalor Geek Trainee

you see, you plainly hand me links that donot have any facts just a load of swearing and flaming OK now rendering someone elses theories or discoveries by personal insults is just pathetic. I don't want to offend you so I suggest that the feelings about this topic STAY on this topic and don't get dragged into others I also think that we should drop this argument or debate, now and agree to disagree

3. chucksheen

chucksheen Geek Trainee

4. Swansen

Swansen The Ninj

Those two movies are the dumbest thing i have ever seen in my entire life.

5. chucksheen

chucksheen Geek Trainee

They aren't exaclty movies. You just hate the truth, plain and simple. If you hated those for the truth factor you will REALLY hate this one:

The Ultimate Con - The mini-documentary you can't debunk

6. Zathalor

Zathalor Geek Trainee

LOL no comment except for I go with Loose Change 80 %

7. Swansen

Swansen The Ninj

HAHAHA, seriously, thanks for the laugh, that was funny to me

8. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

Did you check the links in the article? Yes, Maddox isn't the type to pull any punches, but even in spite of that, he does debunk it.

Oh, and here's the links he used in his rebuttal of "Loose Change":

NIST's 9/11 Investigation
    Loose Change guide
    Popular Mechanic's 9/11 Myths Debunked.

I do think Maddox has it down when he asks that if the premise of "Loose Change" is true, why is the guy Dylan alive? The government doesn't have an issue purposely killing 3000 people, so what's another 10 or so?

Also, many of the Democrats opposed to Bush in any respect have not been able to bring up good evidence that it was done by Bush. Believe me, they would have. Not even the most vehement opponents like John Kerry, Al Gore, Harry Reid, Ted Kennedy, to name a few, were able to give reasonable doubt that Mr. Bush set this up.

And let's also not forget the perception that he's an idiot. If he's that stupid, how the hell would he have been able to pull off such a massive conspiracy with such ease?
    Would you blame the 1993 WTC bombing on Bill Clinton? I mean, that was right after he took office too, yet I'm not aware of any conspiracy that Clinton set up a WTC bombing.

9. Anti-Trend

Anti-Trend Nonconformist Geek

Maddox is a funny guy, and his website has been entertaining people for years. But in this case, his logic is a bit askew. If you think about it, offing people who are political dissidents (aka "conspiracy theorists") would basically be the equivalent of admitting that they were correct in front of the whole world. So whether they are correct or merely paranoid, Maddox is completely wrong.

10. DaRuSsIaMaN

DaRuSsIaMaN Geek Comrade

Wow, I just read through most of this thread (at least enough to follow the general flow of the conversation), and, despite being rather off topic, I just have to mention that this
    and this
    made me laugh. :D Thanks!

I'll put a real comment later ... maybe.

11. Swansen

Swansen The Ninj

lol DA, yer crazy, lol, those were some good finds, HAHA, zeus is funny

12. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

Yeah, true...and given how anything that the Bush administration does these days seems to get opponents fired up (and usually over nothing), if they had actual proof of this being true, Bush would've been kicked out of office long ago. Regardless, I do think that some people keep wanting to believe that there is a conspiracy.

13. Willz

Willz MiCrO$oFt $uK$ :D

I wonder if WW3 really is coming now, with more sanctions on iran from the U.N, Iran charging 15 british soldiers? now whats going to happen? if these british soldiers are charged surely something gonna be done about it? possible WAR?

14. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

I'm not sure of all the details, but I caught our US Congressman on the radio today, and he mentioned that that might've been due to an internet rumor that's been traced back to Illinois. The basic jist is that the US is going to bomb Iran on Good Friday (4/6/07), and that *might* be the reason Iran snagged those British military personnel to avert an attack. The Congressman was quick to point out that if we were going to do this, we wouldn't give any sort of heads up...we'd just do it. Secondly, Iran's president is a little off. He's claimed that the Holocaust never happened and that it was made up. Plus, the way they're acting, it doesn't look like they're interested in negotiating. If this hoax is the reason for this, Iran's actions make a lot of sense. I won't claim that this is the reason, just that it makes sense.

I don't consider Iran that big of a threat as a few solid strikes in key areas would bring them to a grinding halt.

15. Willz

Willz MiCrO$oFt $uK$ :D

Well, today Iran has released the 15 Brittsh soldiers as a "gift to britain", but is this really a gift? or are they scared?

I dont belive the US is going to bomb iran on good friday at all, I dont think they would tbh, and I think iran would nuke the US.

However, I do think that iran should be nuked, its a horrible place, horrible president that should be shot too.