XBOX 360 Live Messenger Kit Review

Discussion in 'Video Gaming' started by rimmer, Dec 29, 2007.

1. rimmer

rimmer Geek

Hi, treated myself to an XBOX LIVE Messenger kit this weekend. Thought I'd share my views with you XBOX 360 users.

The XBOX Live Messenger Kit comes with a mini keyboard known as the "Chatpad", coloured the same as the XBOX 360 controller, (and for this case asks that you use official microsoft ones so they fit) and they fit with a click. I think its superb, you do misstype a little, maybe once every 25-40 keystrokes for me, but it makes typing messages a dream.

It also comes with a wired headset, on top of the one you may already have - the majority of us did purchase the XBOX 360 Pro or Premium Pack. So your friend next to you can trash talk as well as yourself.

The original headset you get out the box of the premium pack, wont fit when you have the chatpad attatched, so it comes with a "revision B" headset, which is just the audio jack, to fit in the chatpad. You can use the Revision B headset even when you don't have the chatpad attached.

Attached Files:

2. rimmer

rimmer Geek

oh, by the way, my Xbox Live Gamertag is Rimmer PRO

please send a message just before adding me telling me who you are and that you are from here at hardware forums :) as i decline all random invites