XBOX and Accessories

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by Matt555, Nov 30, 2005.

1. WWR

WWR Ultra Geek

I know, weird policy we have which I don't understand. *shrug*

2. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

Hey WWR how much do you think I could get of something in store in Game?
    I'm seriously considering buying a PSP and if I can get the right amount off something in store then I'll get the PSP (with some more money added to it, Xmas money that is, was going to use it for a laptop but I'm gonna have enough money after saving soem more so I think so I'll treat myself to a PSP plus a couple of games and accessories) I've found my Splinter Cell game as well so I can trade that in as well (it has a manual)
    I might also consider trading my Slimline PS2 (with vertical stand) in, I don't use it very much. How much would I get off with and without the controller (my brother might want the controller)
    If the price isn't as much then I'll most likely sell the games and trade the Xbox in sparately, so how much do you reckon the games are worth on their own?
    Thanks
    Matt

3. WWR

WWR Ultra Geek

For console trade-ins you need the video cable and power lead plus at least one controller, peripherals (vertical stands, extra controllers, etc.) can't be traded in.

But here's a rough price list:

Xbox - £50
    Amped - £2
    Dead or Alive 3 - £3
    Fifa Football 2003 - £2
    Grand Theft Auto Double Pack - GTA III and GTA Vice City (with maps in case) - £4
    Max Payne - £2
    Minority Report - £3
    Spider-man - £2
    Spider-man 2 - £3
    The Simpsons Hit & Run - £3
    The Simpsons Road Rage - £4
    The Sims - £4
    Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2004 - £3
    True Crime – Streets of LA - £2
    XIII - £2
    Splinter Cell - £1
    Slimline PS2 - £60

Bear in mind all games must have the manual and the disc has to be in relatively good condition, not overly scratched or smudged, some Game branches are more picky than others. Also the prices are estimated, some may be more or less, but those are close based on what I can remember.

4. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

Cool, thanks, so about £90 in total (excluding the slimline ps2)
    I might trade in but I could get more on ebay. I might trade in the xbox and sell the games separately, selling the games on their own I could get more as game stores don't pay full price for the games right?
    So what do you reckon I could get for the games if I sold them, I think StimpE wants them so I'll sell them separately I think.
    Thanks WWR, you've been a great help, I'll ask an admin to add a couple of helpful points to your count!
    Matt555

5. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

Okay well I'm gonna consider different options, as I would get a PSP and have less moeny for my PCA and/or laptop, and thinking about it I don't actually need a PSP, but i may still sell things separately, we'll see.
    Apologies for messing around like this, I just want to consider my different options.
    Matt

6. WWR

WWR Ultra Geek

Exactly, we pay a small fraction of the original price when you trade it in.

I've seen old games going on eBay for about £10-£12 depending on what they are, would probably be a good asking price.

Glad I could help Matt. :)

7. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

I think I'll sell the games separately then, shall we say £135 (including delivery) for the games as they're worth more than originally expected...
    I'll open up the box and re-pack things tomorrow probably.
    Same payment as before, cheque please or I think I can recieve thru paypal if you'd prefer that.
    Once again WWR, thanks very much for the help!! :good:
    Matt

8. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

I havent re-packed things as I wanted to see if anyone actually wanted the games separately, I'll lower them to £120 including delivery...(Delivery details as before, UK only etc etc)