Your Bookmarks?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Exfoliate, May 5, 2005.

1. Exfoliate

Exfoliate Geek Trainee

zRock obviously spawned this idea but if there are no objections I think it would be useful to see what ya'll have for bookmarks. Just the more pertinent stuff, but anything you want to share is cool, within the limets of course (I think you know what I mean :eek:).
    Here's some of my stuff, boring I know:
    Inquirer
    ImageShack
    The Register
    Newegg
    Mwave
    F@H stats
    AcidFonts
    Softpedia xpThemes
    I left off a few, including a stupid HL2 forum that should be cremated, and of course the ones most of probably have, HF, SR, Gadget Forums, and Matt's site, needpondweed, which takes care of my mindless, goofy links.
    Post away, and sorry zRock for stealing your thunder. :O

2. zRoCkIsAdDiCtInG

zRoCkIsAdDiCtInG HWF Guitar Freak

no prob man, jus tryin to spread so cool sites, awesome picks ex. im gonna add that (on my firefox, not the sig.) my threads in AUTO every1 jus read my sig haha

3. ninja fetus

ninja fetus I'm a thugged out gangsta

I don't use bookmarks. I visit around 12 sites regularly and they don't have the same first letter. Just hit the first letter, hardwareforums is h and hit down arrow enter!

4. Nic

Nic Sleepy Head

5. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

I have tons. Let's just say that I've got about 10 different bookmarks for Z365/HWF for keeping tabs on image lists, etc. including the links to HWF/Z365. Then I've got a crapload of links for the different hardware manufacturers. There's also a list of other websites I visit...in otherwords, I've got way too many to list.

6. Waffle

Waffle Alpha Geek

Hardware Forums
    Google
    Shattered Realkms
    CuteNews Admin Plugin for SR
    Gmail
    ImageShack
    Something Awful
    Tomshardware
    Good Tutorials

7. WWR

WWR Ultra Geek

8. Fred

Fred Moderator

Im just going to stick with the quick links also, which include : hardwareforums , gadget forums techemail, gmail, hotmail, newegg , thinkgeek ... and my other links are for school, and there are several for the F@H stats. Oh yeah! And several Linux links.

9. Exfoliate

Exfoliate Geek Trainee

Nice! everyone, this is pretty helpful stuff, think I'll add a few of these puppies now. Thanks!

10. dtm

dtm Guest