Your worst injury?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Waffle, May 18, 2005.

1. Waffle

Waffle Alpha Geek

This could be a little personal perhaps(?!), but list your best ever injuries that have happened to you, perferably funny ones :D

I've been knocked unconcious by my brother when I was about 4 with a broom stick.

I've dislocated my shoulder attempting to drop in from a half pipe on a BMX (that ended my extreme sporting career faster than you can say bunny-hop).

Thats about it, except for numerous paper cuts on various parts of my body :x:

Yours?

2. WWR

WWR Ultra Geek

Cracked my head open on a door handle while drunk.

Sliced my knee open when trying to walk over a bush that I thought could hold my weight.

Got circumcised (sp?) and then had a tennis ball thrown there 3 days after at high speed, MAN that hurt.

That's about it majorly, had a few other bumps bruises and cuts but that's the worst/funniest.

3. Nic

Nic Sleepy Head

Being run over yesterday :D. But that wasnt my worst injury coz i only got cuts and bruises. I was probably when i fell into this wall thing when i was younger and it went straight through my lip and I had to have my whole lip re-sculpted

4. ninja fetus

ninja fetus I'm a thugged out gangsta

broke my radius and ulna 22 hours before I was supposed to play drums in a band for my school.

Broke my leg while playing tag. I was being chased, run through a jungle gym while tripping and falling directly underneath a rather hefty kid. Hefty kid falls, breaks my leg in two.

I broke my other arm trying to get off a bike. Yes, a bike. I was around 8 and damned training wheels gave no leaning so I could get off. Caught my foot against the seat post, fell sideways smacking my arm against the curb breaking it.

Broke my nose swimming. You know those ladders built into pools so you can get out easier? well my foot slipped on a rung and a seperate rung caught my nose. bloody pool water.

I broke my pinkie finger riding a scooter. Was going off some kickers I made for extreme scooterings. I don't remember much after that. Pinkie broked, stitches in chin.

extreme water balloon/gun fight gone bad. I was pelting the crap outta this guy and he turns around laying his gun into my head. my ear was hanging off my head, 8 stitches.

also, toes/fingers broken in fights, desks, doors and other various things.

each one hurts just as bad as the next. I'd concider those my worst. All this has happened and I'm 15. Can't wait what's next -_-!

5. Fred

Fred Moderator

Well, I'm not very interesting. I've only broken a few ribs... that's all. I broke my ribs playing football with my two older brothers. I tried to tackle the oldest and the other two landed on me. I was probably around 8 at the time.
    I've never gotten any stiches either... yep, im just unbreakable I guess ;) Once, my brother hit my head against a table - I got a bloody nose. That's not a horrible injury, but it's a cool story.

6. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

Nothing terribly exciting. I've yet to have a broken bone or any stitches so far. I did tear up my elbow at work recently and probably should've gotten stitches for it. I've cut myself by a few times working on my computers. Most of the time, I get nicks from playing with my cats that have all their claws...little boogers.

7. ninja fetus

ninja fetus I'm a thugged out gangsta

hehe cats and claws :) they're so cute n' fluffy though

8. Cooper

Cooper Geek Trainee

I ran into a wall when I was in preschool and had to get stitches.