At last!

Discussion in 'Bargain Zone' started by WWR, Aug 11, 2005.

1. WWR

WWR Ultra Geek

Ever had a great idea for a t-shirt/hoodie that you'd love to see printed but feel bad as it's not going to be released? Well fear no more because for a small price you can design your own t-shirt/hoodie with whatever text you want and you can pic from a WIDE range of designs. Follow the linky!

SpreadShirt

2. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

cool i had my own shirts made a while back both black with white writing and one said "back" on the front and "front" on the back, the other one said "be a sinner, play a bass"

3. WWR

WWR Ultra Geek

I've currently got 2 on the way over now. One has a Dragon on the front and "I don't give a f*ck if you hate me" on the back. The other has "If you're 555" on the front and "Then I'm 666" on the back.

4. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

cool i like the 555-666 one :p

5. Exfoliate

Exfoliate Geek Trainee

He I can see why you do concidering your name Matt:)
    Very cool WWR, thanks mate, I may just get my shirts there assuming shipping's reasonable. But may the site took about 7 minutes to load!

6. WWR

WWR Ultra Geek

Shipping is very reasonable as they're an international company. Head office is somewhere in Germany and it only costs £4 to send 2 t-shirts to me, shipping-wise. The site takes a long time to load because of all the flash/shockwave it uses to design the t-shirts.