Bahgdad bowling score send problem

Discussion in 'HWF Info & Issues' started by Nic, Dec 21, 2004.

1. Nic

Nic Sleepy Head

It always sends me to an error page when I try to send score. This is annoying coz its done it about 3 times when I've had a high score.

2. Sniper

Sniper Administrator Staff Member

I seem to have no problem playing it! is anyone else having problems with the game?

3. Nic

Nic Sleepy Head

Not playing it when I click submit score at the end. Me and a friend both got it in school and then I got it when I was at home as well. Ill try again now and post back.

4. Nic

Nic Sleepy Head

Damn it submitted perfectly the onli time i didnt get a high score oh well nvm then thanks for the help

5. Nic

Nic Sleepy Head

After immediately getin the high score i played again and got a score of 6300 as before I got this screen.

6. Egaladeist

Egaladeist I am the Eg Man

I played the game about six times to test ...and it worked fine till I got over 6000 ( 6125 to be exact ) then i got an error screen. Maybe it's fickle when you score too much?
    :D

just tried it again with just over 5000 and got the "404 not found" error message!

7. Sniper

Sniper Administrator Staff Member

ok, cool I will see if it can be fixed else it will be removed

8. Egaladeist

Egaladeist I am the Eg Man

Why bother, Sniper ? with all the games you've added, does it really matter if 1 game doesn't display the true high scores. I just played it to see if it would happen to me, but if it's popular and can't be fixed it can still be played.
    :D