Case opinion

Discussion in 'Cases, Modding and Gallery' started by KenshinX, Sep 25, 2005.

1. KenshinX

KenshinX Big Geek

what do u guys think of this case i kno some will be kinda of skeptical about cases off ebay but ive order from this guy before and hes pretty good anyway i like just want some fellow comp owner opinions

and of course the power supply is being replaced I like the temperature display.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Black-ATX-Compu...805176158QQcategoryZ51062QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

its between this one and a powmax matrix 702 black whih can be found on newegg

2. Exfoliate

Exfoliate Geek Trainee

Pretty cool case there, I like the temp display and the window against the black is quite attractive. Just get a new PowerSupply as the one included is most likely rubbish as most freebies are.

3. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

its a nice case there, i also like the temp display although the front is a little plain for a black case, with silver little details show up but when its black it just looks flat, but its a nice case none-the-less, i particularly like the bubble tubes up the front.

4. KenshinX

KenshinX Big Geek

5. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

very cool, i do think the silver version is nice though,

6. KenshinX

KenshinX Big Geek

yeah the silver one matches my desk with a Sony clie NX60 and a T665c and nikon coolpix 2200

7. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

heh cool...