CRT and LCD stickey

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Swansen, Jan 21, 2007.

1. Swansen

Swansen The Ninj

Well, maybe this would be a bad idea maybe not. But a lot of people don't search a topic first, like search in the forum. There are a plethora of other CTR vs LCD threads. So my suggestion would be to make a LCD vs CRT sticky with some general info advantages disadvantages, general specs things like that. I'm not saying that people shouldn't ask, it would just cut down on half the spamming in the thread about who thinks which is better and why.

2. Karanislove

Karanislove It's D Grav80 Of Luv

Its a good idea but if thats the case then there are so many questions like that which emerges very often......like
    Pentium VS Celeron
    Intel Vs AMD
    Single Core Vs Dual Core Vs Core 2 Duo...
    etc.. etc.. nd the list goes on!
    Wat u say?

3. Swansen

Swansen The Ninj

yeah thats a good point, but most of those questions are preference, not just usability and that sort of thing. Its not really company vs company its more a technology vs a different technology. Yeah, well i guess its something to think about, that and what others think as well.

4. megamaced

megamaced Geek Geek Geek!

Well get of your arse and make one then! :p

If it's a good thread then it'll get sticked

5. Swansen

Swansen The Ninj

lol, thats kinda funny, Ok, well i'll look around at the other threads in the topic gather up all the info and try to lay it out as best a possible, just give me a little but.

6. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

You guys are more than welcome to come up with a new thread with lots of info on something. We're more than willing to sticky something good, as mega already stated.

7. Swansen

Swansen The Ninj

Alright, thanks, i know i've been slacking here, i've just been so busy with life and school its crazy, but i am really going to try to get something together for that this weekend, thanks for the support Big B.

8. Swansen

Swansen The Ninj

So some one can just tell me now, but did i fail or what. lol

9. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

I dunno. Did I miss a thread?

10. Karanislove

Karanislove It's D Grav80 Of Luv

11. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

Done.

12. Swansen

Swansen The Ninj

sweet, i can't even think of something good to say, but thanks and i'm glad i could contribute.

13. Sniper

Sniper Administrator Staff Member

good work :) perhaps, could you look at improving the layout a bit, it looks very cramped in.

14. Swansen

Swansen The Ninj

Hey thanks, i think i did a better job on the layout now. I was trying to keep everything as grouped as possible to cut down on confusion, but i guess it made it harder to read and what not. Well i think it looks better now, thanks for the input.