Epson Stylus R320 Photo Inkjet Printer

Discussion in 'User Reviews' started by stinkfing3r, Jun 22, 2005.

1. stinkfing3r

stinkfing3r Big Geek

Epson Stylus R320 Photo Inkjet Printer

[​IMG]

Price: $174.99 @ Amazon.com.

USB 2.0 interface, built-in preview LCD; PC/Mac
    6-color photo printing at 5,760 x 1,440 optimized dpi
    Up to 15 ppm black print speed; 4-by-6-inch photo in as little as 39 seconds
    Accepts wide range of digital-camera memory cards
    Supports inkjet-printable CD and DVD media

Review

Bought this printer today and i gotta say i love it! Ill start by listing off what i like and why. LCD screen, this allows you to view the pictures you are going to print from a variety of memory cards. Whats that mean? yup you guessed it, you dont need a computer to print with this printer. The quality on these pictures is as good if not better than 1hr photo joints. Now that might not be saying much. but i spent almost as much as this printer cost on getting several rolls developed at a 1hour photo.

Being able to print directly to printable CD-R or DVD-R media is a novel plus, and fun to do. Makes decorating cds and dvds a lot of fun.

If you decide to get this product i recommend the epson photo paper.. this printer is designed for it and it helps ALOT. it cost's 17 bucks for 100 glossy photos.

All in all the EPSON R320 is a great match for digital photography and CD/DVD production of any kind. I definitly give this product 5 out of 5 stars!

**review courtesy of griffeycom.com**