fujitsu siemens ESPRIMO Mobile V5515 laptop

Discussion in 'Mobile Technology' started by aadr, Mar 15, 2010.

1. aadr

aadr Geek Trainee

Hi all, I have a fujitsu siemens ESPRIMO Mobile V5515 laptop with win vista,
    and can´t get the wireless to work , i have the fujitsu siemens wireless driver
    installed , but the laptop just don´t detect any wireless network .

only manage to get it to work 2 time´s and the 2 time after connect to a
    wireless network the laptop hang´s and have to turn it down and restart

after restart, just don´t detect any wireless network .

What could be wrong ? , is the onboard wireless card "broken" ?

driver information
    WN2302A mPCI WLAN IEEE802.11 b/g
    Date: 10.07.2007
    Size: 2,4 MB
    Version: V7.3.1.42
    Manufacturer: LiteOn

2. HardwareHunter

HardwareHunter Geek Trainee

Oh wow nobody has posted yet, I hope some will one post soon so I too, can know what could be wrong.

3. aadr

aadr Geek Trainee

thank you , last night a removed the wireless card from the main broad , and cleaned the "gold" connectors with a school rubber, and connected the wireless card again , and it worked , I was connect using the wireless for about a hour , I had to shut-down the laptop because I had to leave my house for a while , when a returned and turn on the laptop the problem came again , the laptop could detect any wireless lan .

I have repeated the operation (removed the wireless card from the main broad , and cleaned the "gold" connectors with a school rubber, and connected the wireless card again ) several times but without success.

I did noticed the wireless card was to hot , I mean very very hot , still without been able to connect to any wireless lan , the wireless card was to hot .. I think the wireless card is malfunctioning , I will try to test with other wireless card.. I have to search for some one with the same laptop to do the test ..

Does any body know how to disconnect the two antenna cables that are connected ton the wireless card..???, I don´t want to break the dan card ..

Thank You
    Roque