Good Cases

Discussion in 'Cases, Modding and Gallery' started by ukAaronuk, Aug 1, 2005.

1. ukAaronuk

ukAaronuk Geek Trainee

Can anyone help in a link to top quality stylish cases as i am in need of a cool one thanx a bunch

2. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

i love my one, www.savastore.com and then search for 7104h very stylish and awesome for cooling. there isnt a picture there but seach on google for a picure, my one is the silver one and dont worry if your drives arent the same colour as the case, the top 2 (on mine anyway) are flip down so the bezels dont have to match the case colour, but www.overclockers.co.uk or www.rlsupplies.co.uk or www.xcase.co.uk have good cases as well.

3. Exfoliate

Exfoliate Geek Trainee

4. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

It's marketed under several different companies, but if you've seen the Antec SX1040B/1030B, those are nice, sturdy and stylish. A lot of these pre-modded cases are rather ugly, IMO, including those NZXT ones. It's like buying a hideous super-riced-out Civic.

5. Exfoliate

Exfoliate Geek Trainee

Guess you must hate mine then B:(:p

6. ukAaronuk

ukAaronuk Geek Trainee

my spec is below and i want a case that will make the system compltet the one i have is the x blade

7. Willz

Willz MiCrO$oFt $uK$ :D

is that really your specs, look at your processor and graphics card ;\ you must be rich.

am not trying to say your a lier or anyhting its just on another forum, this happens alot were people make big comments that they have somthing extreamly good like xbox360 allready or somthing, especially new people.

8. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

my god how much did you spend on that?

9. Willz

i am guessing he spend between 1200-2100 english pounds.

either he is rich/ got a good job/ bieng saving up for some time/ (robbed a bank or nicked the parts :p) <jk, no one would do those 2 :p

10. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

yeah but people have before...silly criminals, they never learn...

11. Willz

yea, but its unlikely anyone on this forum has done anything as insane as robbing a bank.

12. max12590

max12590 Masterful Geek

I would say it is pretty likely. A lot of people here are probably hackers or have hacked, and there is bound to be at least one black hat that has gotten some credit cards, which is as good if not better than robbing a bank.

13. ukAaronuk

ukAaronuk Geek Trainee

no i have been saving up hard for a ling time to build the best system i can mainly to show off to my mates but so also i wont have to upgrade for a while cos i have already spent 2000 englich pounds on it and i dont want to speng=d anymore on it for a while looking for a good case with 5 5.25 inch drives as i have 2 cd drives and 3 lcd infor screens like temp and fan controll etc anyone help with a good case that will show this off thanx

14. Willz

wow, i was close with my guess, i think i said 1200-2100 english pounds, lol for showing off to your mates, you have no competition with that system, i have a budget of £500 soon to upgrade, but i myself are now going to save and save, my next processor/motherboard/graphics card, wil be the best i can get.

hey, download 3dmark 05 and 2001 se, and tell us what score you get, i would really like to know what the 7800gtx gets

15. ukAaronuk

ukAaronuk Geek Trainee

3d mark 05 i got around the 8000 mark and the 2001 se i got just short of 30000

16. Willz

ok, lower than i expected, with my radeon 9600 i got 2000 on 3d mark 05, and 12000 on 3dmark 01, so look at the difference, it might seem alot, but come on, a card like that, a processor like that, i would of expected at least 50000 in 3dmark 01 and about 13000 in 3d mark 05.

17. ukAaronuk

ukAaronuk Geek Trainee

might have to overclock to reack that

18. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

7800GTX in sli would boost scores as well