happy 4th everyone

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by stinkfing3r, Jul 2, 2005.

1. stinkfing3r

stinkfing3r Big Geek

Just wanted to take this time to wish all you americans out there a happy fourth of july! ill be enjoying my 4th in yuma az watching the parade with my fellow marines drinking a cold one. :beer: so i just wanted to wish you all well before i left.

July 4, 1776, members of the Second Continental Congress, meeting in Philadelphia, adopted the final draft of the Declaration of Independence.

July 4th is a day of rememberence and celebration for our freedom. So sometime during the fourth, whether it be when your having a beer, or watching tv or watching fireworks, take a moment and reflect on all the great things you have and remember and thank those who have died and those who continue to die for our freedom.

i just wanna give my love and support to all our armed service members currently deployed oversea's. i love you all and hope for your safe return.

(ps i hope i didnt offend anyone, i know patriotism can be a touchy subject and im not trying to start a flame war :) i just want to wish you all a good one)

2. Nic

Nic Sleepy Head

but its only the second of july :p

3. Waffle

Waffle Alpha Geek

hehe little earlier :D

but if I was american, that would be appreciated.

4. ninja fetus

ninja fetus I'm a thugged out gangsta

5. Exfoliate

Exfoliate Geek Trainee

Thanks mate, yeah I didn't think it was the 4th but I guess he wanted to fit it in before he left? It never excited me too much but it's sort of nice I suppose.