HardwareForums.com Store

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Anti-Trend, Nov 15, 2006.

1. Anti-Trend

Anti-Trend Nonconformist Geek

Hello, Hardware Forums!

I just wanted to point out the new "MERCHANDISE" nav tab in the upper-left corner; that's our new HardwareForums.com storefront. We've got some great-looking merch in both men's and women's styles, plus your typical fare like coffee cups, beer steins, mousepads, stickers, and more. If you didn't know, Sniper, our illustrious leader, is hosting this site completely out-of-pocket. So please bare in mind that all purchases go directly towards covering Sniper's hosting costs. Thanks for helping to support HardwareForums.com, you're what makes us a great place to be!

Attached Files:

2. Impotence

Impotence May the source be with u!

I want black :p

That graphic on black might not look so good tho.... think i'll just donate when i have spare cash (xmas, birthday).

3. Anti-Trend

I'm actually working on a version that would look good on black... it's going to have a white glow around each object so as not to look too stupid on dark colors. I'll post here when I finish with it.

4. Impotence

5. Fred

Fred Moderator

Well, I ordered the cheap white one. Yay for me!

6. Impotence

well dam you with your fancy cheap white one! i wish i could afford it :(

i have £0.81 to my name atm

7. Addis

Addis The King

Nice, but they're too expensive for me :(.

8. Fred

Fred Moderator

I dont know how the prices are for you guys outside the US, but the shirt I bought was 11.99 USD and that's not too shabby. I didn't like the $5 shipping fee, but at least it's a flat rate so I can order as many as I want and it's still $5. I've paid up to 20 USD for geeky shirts, so I have no problem paying the 11.99. As a matter of fact, I paid $15 for this shirt from Mozilla.

9. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

All I can say is: about time!

10. Anti-Trend

At long last, we have the much-requested, dark-colored HWF T-shirts! They're available in black, cardinal, navy, military green, red, royal blue, brown, and charcoal. We also have a pink ringer-T design for you HWF ladies out there. Just click the "MERCHANDISE" nav tab in the upper-left corner.

As usual, all purchases go directly towards covering Sniper's hosting costs. Thanks for helping to support HardwareForums.com, you're what makes us a great place to be!

Attached Files:

11. Impotence

Rapid R&D: 1 year 1 month 12 days XD

Might get one when i have some money to my name (about 20 days XD)

12. Anti-Trend

[ot]
    Well, CafePress didn't really have a good way of doing logos on dark shirts until recently. Now that they have it, I revisited the light-on-dark design and I'm fairly pleased with the results. :)[/ot]

13. donkey42

donkey42 plank

those black ones are much better, may have to invest in one, when i can afford it