Help....my IE is getting mad~!

Discussion in 'Windows OS's' started by Karanislove, Mar 24, 2006.

1. Karanislove

Karanislove It's D Grav80 Of Luv

I installed IE 7 beta 2 from microsoft website couple of weeks ago. It was working fine but today I read news that IE 7 has some security holes in it so I decided to unistall it. I went to Control Panel and click uninstall on it. It unistalled Half a way and then it freeze. I just close that Uninstall wizard by using Task Manager. Now I ve got IE 6 but with some features of IE7 like Pop up blocker, phishing filter etc......I have no problem with these. My Problem is if I click on any link then it doesnt open. I can still see that IE7 in add and remove program.

I tried reinstalling IE7 but it says that unable to install IE7 look at the Event Viewer. From event viewer I have got thjis information.
    Code:
    Automatic certificate enrollment for local system failed to contact the active directory (0x8007054b).  The specified domain either does not exist or could not be contacted.
    Enrollment will not be performed.
    It seems that it is system cheking file which microsoft look at the time of sys update.

what should I do to solve this problem. Its my office computer and I dont wanna tell this to IT person of our office that you gave me Admin right an i fcked up this computer..........
    Help please

2. Karanislove

Look at this pic......its ver7 and working as ver6
    http://img60.imageshack.us/img60/1258/ie6orie75ln.jpg

I cant even use attachment feature of HWF website........ Its prohibiting me 4m so many things.
    win sux
    Mod Edit:Please use a thumbnail/link where possible or resize it below 800*600 pixels..else it stretches the hell out of our screens.

3. Sniper

Sniper Administrator Staff Member

4. Karanislove

Thanks for the help snipper but problem is with ie software. I didnt change any configurations anywhere.

5. Karanislove

hah! it was damn easy.......I just restore my computer to the previous time and now its working~! Thanks for ur time neway snipper~!