I Cant get into buy sell and trade

Discussion in 'HWF Info & Issues' started by KenshinX, Aug 11, 2005.

1. KenshinX

KenshinX Big Geek

I have over 52 posts and the day before yesterday when i hit 50 it said wait 24 hrs its been 48hrs any ideas i need a video card (second hand)

2. Sniper

Sniper Administrator Staff Member

you should have access! do you get any messages at all?

3. beretta9m2f

beretta9m2f Karate-Chop Action Gabe

I am having the same problem, every time i try to view a post in the BST section it says "To have access to the contents of this thread, you must become a member. Click here to register!" First i thought, read the rules. and the same thing came up. Then i thought, let me read the forums overall rules again. It says to have a paid email as your listed email. So i changed my email from my free netscape account, to my paid aol account. I still do not have access to the Buy Sell trade even though i changed my email and have roughly 60 posts. Also if i click the "here" part of the message it says
    "Our records show that you have already registered under the name of beretta9m2f. If you have lost your password, click here. If you would like to modify your profile, click here." I'm lost.

**update*** It is a miracle i have access Don't know what happened, but i'im glad it works..expect to see some stuff for sale soon

4. KenshinX

KenshinX Big Geek

yeah my problem was fixed to i realised that i must have access now when my name had a black square under it like yours that says geek so the adminstrators must have updated my account thanks Big B and Sniper