Logitech diNovo Media Desktop

Discussion in 'Bargain Zone' started by Sniper, Dec 13, 2004.

1. Sniper

Sniper Administrator Staff Member

Logitech diNovo Media Desktop £85.63 inc VAT

http://www.ebuyer.com/customer/products/index.html?action=&product_uid=66604

Logitech’s diNovo Media Desktop is a dramatically designed Bluetooth® keyboard and MediaPad, rechargeable optical mouse, and Bluetooth® wireless hubHub combination that transforms the user’s work space. The visually striking diNovo keyboard gives first class comfort, while the separate MediaPad lets users remotely command today’s PC digital media interface to enjoy favorite pictures and musical selections. The MediaPad also displays email or instant message notifications, media selection playback status, and provides smart calculator functionality. The ensemble includes Logitech’s high-precision MX900 rechargeable optical mouse. The included Bluetooth® wireless hubHub makes your PC Bluetooth®, letting you do voice instant messaging with a Bluetooth® headset and exchange data between your Bluetooth® PDA, cell phone, and printer, and your PC. Five-year manufacturer's guarantee.

2. Waffle

Waffle Alpha Geek

Sweet. I have 90 quid burning a hole in my pocket. If I decide to get it, I'll post a review or something :good:

3. ninja fetus

ninja fetus I'm a thugged out gangsta

cool, what is VAT anyway?

4. Waffle

Waffle Alpha Geek

don't the americans have it??

VAT is Value Added Tax, and basically means that ever item except for food and childrens clothing, give or take, have 17.5% of the original cost added on.

So a thing costing £100 will actually be sold for £117.5....

Which kinda sucks.