Man Utd's season?

Discussion in 'Sports Forums' started by Addis, Aug 23, 2006.

1. Addis

Addis The King

With the capture of Michael Carrick, and good flowing play with Saha could Utd win the title this year?

They've just beaten Charlton 3-0, with Fletcher, Saha and Ole Solskjaer scoring. And even better, Chelsea lost to Middlesborough 2-1.

At the moment United are top of the table, with a goal difference of 7 after just 2 games, with 8 goals so far.

Still think we need another striker, but Saha's doing well and we had Rooney, Gabby, Neville and Scholes out.

2. yorkkev28

yorkkev28 HWF Minion

Well i never pay much attention to the business end of the table.

My team Scunthorpe United are looking shaky down at the bottom of league one. Lets hope they pull it together soon.

3. Sniper

Sniper Administrator Staff Member

I think we have a very good chance this season, though we could do with another midfielder and maybe a striker.

4. Addis

Addis The King

Well its now January, and who would have thought we would be 6 points ahead of Chelsea. Henrik Larsson came just in time for Saha's injury. Ronaldo is shaping up to be the best player in the world, he already rivals Ronaldinho and could even surpass him.

5. yorkkev28

yorkkev28 HWF Minion

Well now in January, who would ov thought that Scunthorpe United would be top of League 1.

Plenty of time to throw it all away though.

6. zeus

zeus out of date

7. Addis

Addis The King

I did do that, but I didn't carry on and just left mine.

8. Sniper

Sniper Administrator Staff Member

The season has gone pretty well this season, hopefully more to follow yet.

9. megabytes

megabytes Geek Trainee

being a liverpool fan big time i hope chelsea over take man u*h*ted and as far as ronaldo goes i don't think he will ever be as good as ronaldinho dino is world class man u ain't got nobody who is world class

10. Addis

Addis The King

If Ronaldo is world class, why have Real been told that not to bother with their 45m bid for him? Face it, he's been the best player in the premiership the whole season. At such a young age, he will easily surpass ole dino, and maybe even dona.

11. Matt

Matt Oblivion Junky

I say that we should just sit quietly, because we will start talking about a utd season and we will be let down. Its called the comentators curse in cricket, where the comentator will be raving about how well a certain player is playing and then he will get out or get smashed all over the park.

But i must admit, it does look good for us though. Chelsea needs to be kicked off its pedistal

12. megabytes

megabytes Geek Trainee

so do the man u big heads

13. zeus

zeus out of date

The fantasy league points make Ronaldo the most successfull player by far this season. 211, Gerrard, Drogba and Rooney are on 150 and Lampard 180.
    He is a *$!* though!