Many Questions About Amd And Nvidia

Discussion in 'Video Cards, Displays and TV Tuners' started by ebdaa3sea, Oct 14, 2014.

1. ebdaa3sea

ebdaa3sea Geek Trainee

Hi everybody :)

Q1-I want ask you what is different between geforce Series and quadro Series in nvidia
    and different between R Series and HD Series in AMD ?

Q2-what is beast Specifications GPU to run the game on ultra setting ?

Q3- what is beast Specifications GPU to heavy design and design as general ?

Q4- if i don`t want play on the pc only i want design what should i take GPU ?

Q5- if i want buy 3 screen all 3 screen the resolution 4k for gaming what should take GPU

Last edited: Oct 14, 2014
  2. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

The Quadro series is a professional-centric GPU, the silicon and driver are tuned for design usage.
    The Geforce series is for consumer use, specifically gaming.

The HD series was the Radeon line up until AMD refreshed with the R-series. The most current line is the R series. However, many of the R series (save the R290) tend to correspond with some of the older HD series. Example: the HD7800 series is comparable to the R270.

Q2. In a given product line, the GPU with the highest number is typically the fastest...and most expensive. I believe this applies to professional products as well.
    Example: the Geforce 780 is better than the 750.

Q3. Depends on what you'll use. Certain programs benefit more from certain products better than others.

Q4. See Q3.

Q5. Depending on the main workload for the system, choose the consumer or professional line that best suits that need and find the highest numbered product. You may want to consider multi-GPU options if you can afford it.