Need help with a cool quality case

Discussion in 'Cases, Modding and Gallery' started by Matthew Brantner, Oct 6, 2011.

1. Matthew Brantner

Matthew Brantner Geek Trainee

I'm new to computer building so I don't know brandnames, but anyway I am looking for a nice looking case with fairly large window on the side (possibly with fan mounts on the window) and I'm looking for something with a green led theme. I'm gonna post my motherboard so you guys can take a look and see if you know a case that can do it justice.

Also I have a small question, I seen a case with a fan that lines up behind the cpu backplate and I'm thinking of using a rather large 3rd part CPU heatsink/fan. Just curious if this case would allow for the heatsink with that fan behind the motherboard.

Here's my motherboard, 3rd party heatsink, and that case I was talking about.
    Motherboard: Gigabyte G1. Sniper
    CPU Heatsink: Cooler Master V8
    Case: IN WIN Dragon Rider

2. M_Kincy

M_Kincy Geek

3. Ghostman 1

Ghostman 1 Mega Geek

It all depends on what you want to do, is it for gaming ? basically there are three kinds of cases,small /mid/and full tower...
    If you are looking for cases, the look here::
    http://www.xoxide.com/allcases.html

NumbWarri0r likes this.
  4. tking0036

tking0036 Geek

NZXT H2 is the way to go

5. NumbWarri0r

NumbWarri0r Geek

I would highly recommend the NZXT Phantom, Antec Lanboy, Corsair Obsidian or Cooler Master Storm Scout or Storm Sniper.