Need help with driver!

Discussion in 'Video Cards, Displays and TV Tuners' started by Smoka, Dec 23, 2009.

1. Smoka

Smoka Geek Trainee

I reinstalled windows home and now i have windows Xp pro.

After install i can't find the driver for Sis Mirage graphics integrated 330.

I have looked it on Welcome to Silicon Integrated Systems Corp., but it seems that theres no driver for it.

I can't find it anywhere.
    If someone know's where to find it or how i can get it......

Some advice or help?

2. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Geek Trainee

3. Smoka

Smoka Geek Trainee

Thanks man, i also found this.Put w the f ihave to pay for this ?!?!.

4. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Geek Trainee

Ahhh! sorry, I didn't know it was a 'pay for it'. I should have known better, it is windows, right!

5. Smoka

Smoka Geek Trainee

Yea, windows.

6. Smoka

Smoka Geek Trainee

I looked for it with EVEREST and found something put i don't know witch one is right......Video adapter name is-Video Adapter SiS 330 Mirage Integrated

And GPU code is SiS661 ,i went to motherboard homepage and there was a driver for it put yet some numbers was little different from my video card.I have no idea witch one is real.I've downloaded 2 type of them and i dont know what to install.Problem is, how i can find out what driver and name i need to install for SiS 330 Mirage Integrated and GPU code is Mirage(SiS661)

I once installed wrong driver and windows reboots over and over again, don't want to go through that again :D.........:chk:

7. Smoka

Smoka Geek Trainee

Can anyone help?....Is it worth to install (driver witch was at motherboard's web page)

It seems that it's only driver that is combatible to my pc's display adapter.Inly thing is that motherbords name and model was little different from mine put the rest is ok....It's hard to explain this stuff, maybe someone can help me.I can send some pivtures between the differnces that i have found, it bug's me off, cauz-This thingies with dose drivers and stuff is very accuret.

8. cs02pac

cs02pac Geek Trainee

i have a advent 5401 notebook with a built-in web cam and i find it just impossible to use it, i lost the drivers and now i just can`t find them anywhere. pls help me