Review Discussion

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Willz, Aug 18, 2006.

1. Willz

Willz MiCrO$oFt $uK$ :D

Hi, i think it would be a good idea if we had a forum for review discusions, first obviously we get more reviews in the forum, but for each review, there is a thread in a forum to talk about the review and make suggestions etc..

What do you guys think?

2. Swansen

Swansen The Ninj

YES!, i was actually just going to post this, but i to think itwould be a good idea to have a new section called hardware reviews, and then have subcategories for harware, software, ect. That would also cut down on the hey this or this product, and people might actually get there questions answered. I'm all for it, i'd write some reviews.

3. Sniper

Sniper Administrator Staff Member

I think we used to have "review comments" forum or something similar, not sure though, its a good idea to keep it separated from the news forum.

4. megamaced

megamaced Geek Geek Geek!

5. Willz

Thats not the type i mean, you know were my z5500 review is in content, at the end of all reviews there, there should be somthing that says, talk about this review here, and sends you to the user review forum, i suppose it was kind of done with my review in the news & article comments tho.

6. Swansen

Swansen The Ninj

WWWOOOOO a review section yes, thats sweet

7. Karanislove

Karanislove It's D Grav80 Of Luv

It sounds logical to me.
    Member dont start with the same question evertime if he wants to discuss something. He can see the other questions for that particaular review first and them start his question... Am I gettin u right willz?

8. Willz

Ummm, i dident quite understand :p, i suppose your on the right tack :D, ummm yea, sound right i think :)