System Tray Problem

Discussion in 'Windows OS's' started by SexiMexi9018, Apr 27, 2007.

1. SexiMexi9018

SexiMexi9018 Geek Trainee

This is kind of a weird problem, whenever i right click an icon in my system tray i get the menu for the icon, and i get the menu for when you just right click on the system tray with no icon, i posted a pic for more clarity. The two menus are over lapping on top of eachother and it gets annoying after a while becuase when i click an option on one menu, it click the other option on the other menu, so i always have 2 things open. If someone knows why this is happening, please help.

Attached Files:

2. Karanislove

Karanislove It's D Grav80 Of Luv

Its really hard to tell why both the things are opening at the same time.. but still lets try.. Is your mouse working properly??

3. SexiMexi9018

yeah everything with my mouse is doing fine, and this has been doing it for a while, even sweeping my computer does not fix the problem, which makes me think its a problem with some software that i install. Could this be?

4. Karanislove

Karanislove It's D Grav80 Of Luv

try doing it in safe mode..n see if it works there :unsure:

5. SexiMexi9018

well it does not seem to be doing it anymore, and i didn't do anything so i don't know what was going on lol but if it starts happening agian i'll go try that, thanks.