The Best Computer Gaming Setup EVER

Discussion in 'Cases, Modding and Gallery' started by Pimp, May 4, 2008.

1. Pimp

Pimp Captain of USS Defiant

Just watch this clip and be amazed at this dream setup :D

Wish i had that kind of money to spend on a rig i would make it even better then this one :p

2. Ferg

Ferg Manbearpig

Hehe, still pretty obvious living at home with mum situation crammed into a small room, that's why he can afford it pimp, hasn't started 'real life' yet ^_^

3. jackie11

jackie11 Geek Trainee

yeah lol

Jackie x

4. jackie11

jackie11 Geek Trainee

so whats moving out like??

5. teraformer

teraformer Geek Trainee

You get to be indipendant and stop sponging of ya parents :chk:

6. teraformer

teraformer Geek Trainee

Ho yea, That set up. Seems to have some decent kit there.
    Not to sure about the big tv screen though with its low res compared to a high end tft with 2560x1600 and it does look pritty untidy :doh: Maybe he should ask is mum if he can move into the lounge :chk: :chk: :chk:

7. jackie11

jackie11 Geek Trainee

I live at home, and im pretty independant, and i dont sponge of my parents, i pay my way. I wanna move out next year when im 20. Cant wait to get my own place, but its good where i am for now.

Jackie xx

8. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

Yeah, the other side to moving out is making sure you're set to do it. Have a budget planned out with some wiggle room. If you're going to room with someone, make sure they're reliable at paying their share.

But, yeah, as long as you're not bumming off you're parents, living at home right now is fine. The main thing is not to be that 40 year-old loser that still lives at home. If you're parents see you're not being a bum and pull your own weight, they're less apt to push you out.

Use the time to take care of any debt and/or save up for when you do move out.

And, yes, if I could, I'd do the same thing that guy did, and Ruler-of-B lets me.

9. jackie11

jackie11 Geek Trainee

Yeah Thanks Big b. Yeah thats what im gonna do - have a budget. I really doubt i will be at living here when im 22 let alone 40 lol, i want my own place/family/life

Jackie xx

10. rimmer

rimmer Geek

I am coming up 18 later this year, and I absolutely love living here with my mum, two brothers, and two amazing dogs (A boxer and neapolitan mastiff) however I do have a life. All my money tends to go on the friday and saturday nights, especially in the drinking / smoking section ;) but I will tend myself to a new Xbox 360 game now and then as a little treat :D

That guy though, he obviously spends 100% of his income on that shit.

11. sevans210

sevans210 Geek Trainee

Haha, too bad he sucks at CSS, he got owned half the time!