Thermaltake - Soprano

Discussion in 'Cases, Modding and Gallery' started by sabashuali, Nov 11, 2005.

1. sabashuali

sabashuali Ani Ma'amin

Hi everyone

I am sick and tired of the noise my system make.
    Honestly it is not that bad but it is annoying to me....

I have a freezer S478 which is damn near silent but then I have two 80mm fans blasting away. Add the slight humm from the drives and you end up with this apparent background noise. :mad: Also I have problem with air circulation as, lets face it, my current case is :swear: :swear: ! (first rymes with drunken and the second with meat....:confused: )

I found this case - http://www.thermaltake.com/xaserCase/soprano/bns/bns.htm
    which looks awsom, but is it? Will it have loads of space for air to move arround and drown the noises? It sells in the UK for about £50 excluding shipping. What do you guys recon? Will it be as good as it looks? It boasts two silent 120mm fans and one 90mm side fan. Also other neet stuff like tooless drive rack etc.

Thanks for your comments.

2. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

The Thermaltake Soprano is one of the sleekest and coolest cases ever, it's kinda like the Wavemaster by CoolerMaster.
    The shiney black is a very nice look and the clear side panel doesn't look out of place on such a sleek case.
    Personally I think it will be a great case, tool-less drive racks are a good feature as it makes installing/uninstalling drives a doddle...plus with some silent fans included you can't really go wrong...
    I'd say go for it :good:

3. Jrg

Jrg Geek Trainee

I Have this case and advise you to go for it, the fans are nice and silent and overall it just looks awesome, my only problem with it so far has been the hdd screwless design which is rubbish but you can just use screws for that part anyway ;) , if its silence your after, go for it