Thermaltake soprano

Discussion in 'Cases, Modding and Gallery' started by sabashuali, Dec 23, 2005.

1. sabashuali

sabashuali Ani Ma'amin

Hi all

I have asked before about how good was it and got a good responce.
    The thing is I have some money lying in PayPal. Not a lot but some.
    So really I would like to spend it rather than using money from the bank account.
    Yeah I know... you can transfer but you loose comission... :mad:

Now the Soprano is not a cheap case and to be honest, probably worth every penny.
    But I am starting to think that it is a bit out of my reach....

What I liked most about it is that it looks really roomy and comes with two 120mm quiet fans as standard.

Is there a cheaper, decent alternative? The cheapest I saw the Soprano so far was for £52 including delivery. But this was online with an e-tailer which does not take PayPal. In al the other sites I have been to, which take PayPal, the price is much higher.

Problem is I am not extremely clued up on cases which explains the reason I am now looking for a new one..... know what I mean ? :confused:

Thanks for looking.... :cool:

2. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

I've been looking at that, I can get it for £46 (I'd go an collect though, it's not too far away teh shop) and Im seriously considering buying one (and finding someone who wants this case possibly), although paying through paypal does make things a little more difficult.
    have you tried the online price comparison sites?
    kelkoo
    pricegrabber
    Those are a couple I think, I personally don't use them.

3. sabashuali

sabashuali Ani Ma'amin

Yup I have tried one or two.....

Is your shop in the Hemmel area? £46 sounds like worth loosing a bit of comission.

Shane RL don't do them... :mad:

4. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

www.savastore.com
    t's in Watford, it's where I got my curent case from, great place because I went there, checked it out and then decided if I wanted to buy, the place is quite small for the actual shop but it's got the warehouse out back and all the stuff comes through on conveyor belts when it's needed.
    If you can go there, it wil save you a bit of money.
    http://www.savastore.com/catalog/search.aspx?initial=true&keyword=soprano&x=0&y=0
    That's a search for "Soprano" in their online shop.
    Hope it helps a bit.

5. sabashuali

sabashuali Ani Ma'amin

Hi

Thanks for the help. I looked in the map and it shows them somewhere between the Keynes and Hemmel.... do they have a shop in Watford? If yes where? The price is very good!!!

Ta!

6. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

You could always get directions from multimap.
    Go to this page and enter your post code and then their postcode LU1 1WE and get directions.

I think it's on the outskirts of Watford although I'm crap with directions/places so it's posible it's nowhere near Watford...