USB not recognised.....

Discussion in 'Drivers and Firmware' started by syaoran7li, Mar 27, 2010.

1. syaoran7li

syaoran7li Geek Trainee

Hey everyone..Nice to meet u all...Actually im kinda new to this forum...and i hav a problem with my webcam and i hope u guys can help me....ok

Well i hav this Web cam "INTEX IT-305WC"
    ok the problem is...When i plug it in the CPU using the usb it says USB not recognized...
    i also hav the driver of it and when i start installing it asks to plug in the webcam and when i do that it shows the error i told u abt "USB not recognized"....

But when i plug it in..the lights turns on....so i think my computer doesnt recognize it...

Im using Windows XP SP2

WEll its kind of urgent...so i hope u guys can help me fix it..thanks...^_^

2. edijs

edijs Programmer

I don't understand the thing about the "not recognized" error. You say that when you plug it in, the system says that, but when you start to install the driver, doesn't the driver installation find the device anyway or does the installation give the same "not recognized" error?

3. HardwareHunter

HardwareHunter Geek Trainee

You know we are in the same boat. When I plugged in my webcam, it is not being recognized by my pc but the light comes on. This only happened after I reformatted my pc and somehow the USB host controller driver got deleted.

Otherwise, I suggest uninstalling and reinstalling the driver.