Vista Transformation Pack 7.0

Discussion in 'Windows OS's' started by SexiMexi9018, Aug 8, 2007.

1. SexiMexi9018

SexiMexi9018 Geek Trainee

I have just download the new VTP after using 6.0 for the longest time. There were several changes that have been made in the new one and they all seem to work except for one! The boot menu, its still the old crappy one! I have included two pictures, one is from the website showing what the boot menu should look like, and the other is a pic of what mine looks like! I don't know how i can get the new one becuase it looks a lot better! I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times, in safe mode and not safe mode! Nothing seems to work, i mean everything else that is supposed to be new works but this one thing! I was just wondering if anyone has any ideas as to why this would be happening and how i can fix it!

http://www.windowsxlive.net/screenshots/vtp/bootscreen.jpg This is what it should look like!

and the attachment is what mine looks like, it is not that much of a difference but still.

Attached Files:

2. Ghostman 1

Ghostman 1 Mega Geek

yea! those Vista Transformation Packs are not real good, I mean they work nice
    Sometimes. I have always had at least one problem that I didn't like.
    Anyway have you thought of using WindowBlinds ? I would try WindowBlinds
    and IconPackager...

3. SexiMexi9018

SexiMexi9018 Geek Trainee

see the thing about that is that i have tried to use the iconpacker thing and that did not work to well and windows blinds costs money inorder to use it to its full. I mean the thing with the boot menu should not really be a problem but i just don't understand why it would not change when i reinstalled it. If there could be some other program that was running when i installed it or soemthing like that. Or could it be that i did not uninstall 6.0 before installing 7.0...It says on the website that you do not need to do that before, but i just wonder if that could be why???