funny problem about sound

Discussion in 'Sound Cards and Speakers' started by force123, Jul 29, 2007.

1. force123

force123 Geek Trainee

i've so many problems for getting sound from this mother board, and i've getting the last one (i hope),
    (intel D975xbx2)
    first that famus "error" i had, which i read everywhere on the net, the UAA bus driver ,i downloaded it and install, the problem fixed and i had a clear bright sound !!
    the problem i've getting now is when i shut down computer for about 30 min , then i power on , the windows do not detect any sound device like it hasn't any (all the things go grey), and so on after 3, 4, 5 reboot sound came back !! it is like old radios that they should "warm up" before working !
    it is just like my motherboard should warm up to give the sound !
    anybody knows what is THIS problem???
    (another thing to mention is if i unplug any cable in the case the sound would work, i've unplugged the case HD audio cable, if i plug it now i can get the sound , if i have no sound and this cable was plugged the last time , so if i unplug it, then i would get the sound!)
    please help !
    (the last time i've tried was this, after 6,7 hours i power the pc on , obviously i didn't have sound (no audio device detected), i reboot 3,4 times , still no audio , then i switch it off , after 10 sec , i switch it on , the sound was back ! i hope it isn't hardware problem , i think if it is i would have problems during the the time i'm sitting at my pc)
    any help would be so helpful!!!!