I think I like the new iPod Touch 4

Discussion in 'Tablets, Phones and Music Players' started by HardwareHunter, Sep 3, 2010.

1. HardwareHunter

HardwareHunter Geek Trainee

Currently I own the an iPod Nano 4th gen. Never replaced it yet since it pretty much meets my need, just listen to quite a few songs and put a movie or two.

Yesterday, Apple launched the new generations of the nano, touch and shuffle. The nano 6th gen look so much different from the past generations, I like the multi touch feature. iPod Touch 4 is brilliant now that they finally have built in camera for video recording.

It's time to replace my old nano. Im getting the iPod Touch 4.

2. HardwareHunter

What sucks with the new nano is the video playback has gone away. I believe it is marketing strategy, instead of getting the nano (because of the lack in features), one would opt to get the Touch instead.

3. RHochstenbach

RHochstenbach Administrator

The new iPod Nano is terrible in my opinion. The design is just like "lets just paste a screen onto a piece of aluminium", not impressive. If I want a nano, I'd certainly get the previous model with the ClickWheel.

4. HardwareHunter

That's why I am still keeping my old nano. It is still in good condition. A friend of mine who works for an Apple Reseller said that the barely get sales on the new nano and everybody wants to get the new iPod touch.

5. When I got the new Ipod touch 4 the features are all here. Ipod touch also looks even better in white. The iPod Touch adds the multi-touch graphical user interface to the iPod line. The good thing here is you can directly download the application on the device since Ipod Touch 4 has an access to App Store. I heard also that you can use the apple peel 520 in Ipod touch to convert it into Iphone. Great.!!. Better than ever.