New nvidia Platform Nforce remix drivers

Discussion in 'Drivers and Firmware' started by The Nemesis, Nov 25, 2003.

1. The Nemesis

The Nemesis Guest

Tired of having Nforce platform driver with muffled sound or hd corruption. Well I have a fix for you I have created a remix driver set that has the best sound to date you will ever see in an NVIDIA platform driver. Plus my remix has new gart and smbus driver for better video performance. Over 20,000 people have tried my remix. All they had to say was wow you finally made a Nforce driver that make me happy to own a nforce board. so if you are looking for the ultimate combination in audio and video performance and quality? This is the driver for you with added Ethernet drivers to increase bandwidth. Try this NForce remix drivers which have been created to make you finally feel good about your NVIDIA NForce hardware.This driver has the best MP3 quality of any of the nforce drivers to date and now with Eax support it is complete.You will also have increased benchmarks with 3D video.If you want great sound this is the driver for you! But don't take My word for it Read NforceHQ were this driver started out :)

Nemesis Nforce Remix downloads at TechConnect.WS