Samsung D600E Orange unlocking

Discussion in 'Tablets, Phones and Music Players' started by Willz, Jan 18, 2007.

1. Willz

Willz MiCrO$oFt $uK$ :D

Hi, my dad got his new K800i, and gave me the Samsung D600E to sell, but i need to unlock it first, if i can, might sell the K750i and use the D600 as it seems better, but anyway, is there anyway i can unlock it withought buying these unlock things?

2. Karanislove

Karanislove It's D Grav80 Of Luv

go through [link=http://forums.mobiledia.com/topic43014-0-asc-10.html]this page[/link] and see if u can use that factory reset thing... :unsure:

3. Willz

How can i do the factory reset thing when all i get is a network lock screen? I also cant enter symbols like * or #

4. Karanislove

Karanislove It's D Grav80 Of Luv

I am not sure about your phone but in my nokia phone...If I press nd hold couple of buttons and then press Power button, my phone automatically formats everything to factory settings...So I dnt even require it to start nd enter those numbers...

5. Willz

But to factory settings = it still needs an Orange sim card...

6. annaspetfrog

annaspetfrog Geek Trainee

By doing the reset (1st temp) you will lose all your data ie contacts, messages, photos, viteos etc etc so back them up on your pc first.

Take out your sim card and follow the instructions below :

1st temp. put this number in the keypad
    *2767*3855# let it reboot(restart)
    now its ready for permanent.

Put in a sim card of a network that the phone won't except and follow the instructions below. ( If you can't type anything with a locked sim card inserted just take it out and do the next step without a sim card in the phone)

Don't worry if your screen shows - - - - - - - when typing it is supposed to do this.

Permanent.

ENTER :

*7465625*638*00000000*0000000
    0#

NEXT ENTER

#7465625*638*00000000#

AND THEN *#7465625# to check the locks....all locks are inactive...these are all the locks...
    network lock - inactive
    subset lock - inactive
    sp lock - inactive
    cp lock - inactive
    sim lock - inactive
    activa lock - inactive
    phone lock - inactive
    auto network - inactive
    auto subset lock - inactive
    auto sp lock - inactive
    auto cp lock - inactive
    auto sim lock - inactive