who you voting for?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Sniper, Sep 5, 2004.

1. Sniper

Sniper Administrator Staff Member

I'm just wondering who you guys are gona vote for? are most people anti-bush?

2. Mack

Mack Big Geek

Humm,.... Interesting question, never thought about it,.... BECAUSE I CAN'T VOTE,.... though I am in NY, but am an international student.
    But hypothetically,... anybody who is against BUSH,...

3. ninja fetus

ninja fetus I'm a thugged out gangsta

I'm not old enough to vote. I'm anti-bush because he doesn't use proper grammer, and makes up his own words. He can't say nuclear correctly and that scares me. He is pro-war yet he wouldn't fight in 'nam... blahblahblah If I could I would vote for Kerry.

4. harrack52

harrack52 Supreme Geek

I'd probably vote for Bush if I was American.....but I-AM-CANADIAN, so I can'T vote !

Kerry has ideas that he won't come close to realize because he is against war in Irak, yet the troops are there, so he can't do anything about it. He can't just back off now, it would be unacceptable both from a political and military standpoint.

Let me make an analogy with communism.

How did communism fall ? Gorbatchev stopped sending troops to the eastern countries - Germany, Czechoslovakia (sp?), Hungary, etc. The people that were protesting saw nothing happened to them, so they continued until they got what they wanted, and they did (partially but still).

That was a good thing. However, now it's the other way around so you can only imagine what would happen if the American president called his troops back.

Then again, the main reason why the Soviet Union died is because it was much too big to control, but that's another story, and I'll let you analyze and speculate on what empire has become, maybe not too big, but too much involved.....maybe, but that's another story.

P.S. Communism isn't dead, China's coming, and they're coming real fast.

5. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

I've gotten a little bit wiser this time around, so I have a few bits about the whole ordeal.

While I'm debating between Bush and Libertarian Michael Badnarik, I will not vote for Kerry. It's great that he served in 'Nam, but I don't want to hear that for 4 or 8 years. In fact, it just about makes me want to vote Bush out of spite. Instead of trying to help fix the US, he's coming out and saying whatever Bush does is wrong. He's even gone so far as to allude that Bush was responsible for a drive by due to his policies. Kerry, to me, is a pompous arrogant man who only cares about the office of the President of the United States, not someone who actually wants to work to make it better.

I think Bush does have some things in the area of security, but it was John Kerry's voting that has crippled our intelligence. Kerry would also rather kiss up to Osama and try to be buddies with him instead of trying to knock that problem out.

Besides being a liar, Kerry is also trying to be everything to everyone. Yes, you do need to be somewhat flexible, but he goes to the length of having no spine.

Now lest you think I love everything Bush does, I do have a bone to pick with him. The boarder security (or lack thereof) is horrible, especially with Mexico. I understand that you have Al Qaeda ops coming to Mexico, getting a mexican surname, and then coming over under that name. Then they go ahead and setup shop as a legit doctor or lawyer (as if lawyers aren't bad enough), just waiting to pull one on us. This is a major oversight. Unfortunately, Bush, much less Kerry, won't do a thing to avoid loosing the Hispanic vote.

Bush also has managed to expand the government. Now, we do need a government as the glue to unify a nation, but we've had a big fat one for way too long. On the flip side, Kerry won't do a damn thing about it either and would likely increase it as well.

Bush may not be a very eloqent speaker, but I believe he's sincere. Not perfect, but I wouldn't trust a penny with Kerry.

Kerry will lose, simply because while there is a mass of anti-Bush folks, you don't have a whole lot of pro-Kerry people. Kerry has nothing valuable to give to the US as a president, except make us look like suck ups to the UN---which is about the most worthless organization on the planet.

6. ninja fetus

ninja fetus I'm a thugged out gangsta

Very well put!