XP-120 I Can't Find it!

Discussion in 'Overclocking & Cooling' started by thomasbuonoman, Nov 22, 2006.

1. thomasbuonoman

thomasbuonoman Geek Trainee

Hi, as many of you know I am modding my case. The day of reckoning has come. Tomorrow, most of the supplies I need are arriving, I was excited. Then I got an email from case mod.com that the XP-120 I ordered is currently on back order. They asked me if I wanted to wait and I said no. I need this XP-120 NOW!!! After 2 hours of froogling I was convinced that there is not one retailer that has this for a decent price (50-80). Does anyone know why nearly every website is out of stock. Are they coming out with a new one? If not should I just wait. By the way I even researched the SI-120 and every website was out of those too. I am hellbent on this cooler (either xp-120 or SI-120) and I have to have it. If any body knows where I can get it (please check stock first) or would like to sell me one I would forever be in your debt.

PLease HELP

2. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

They might have some production issues, or may have started to discontinue it. I'm not sure, but basically, you either wait for them to become available again, go with something else or pay the higher price.

3. thomasbuonoman

thomasbuonoman Geek Trainee

Thanks, I found a guy who works at Thermalright that is willing to sell me one so I am getting one, yeah