Blogspot.com

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by ProcalX, Sep 6, 2005.

1. ProcalX

ProcalX all grown up

Well here's mine :)

Updated everyday.

2. Addis

Addis The King

I had one with blogspot too. But no-one read them as much as spaces, (which I thought sucked) as MSN Spaces could be viewed from messenger. So i swapped to that.
    now i only use blogs for ranting.

3. Egaladeist

Egaladeist I am the Eg Man

It really depends on what you need and how you use it...I have several blogs on blogspot and I use them for a wide variety of purposes.

I look at them from the perspective that, if you're like me and your knowledge of HTML is limited, or non-existant, blogs are a good way to get started...I've learned a lot from just playing with the templates and manipulating the code.

It's also a good way to get free publicity for an eventual website...which is my intent.
    By the time I put up my website I will already have a number of visitors that I can direct to it from the blogs.

My sites have been up for only 25 days, or less, and my first counter was only installed in the last 18 days,and I've already drawn in those 18 days over 1100 visitors to my main blog ( I haven't yet promoted the other ones...and I just installed their counters last night ) using only limited promotion.

I expect 15000 visitors by the end of the year...as I start to promote the other blogs as well that figure could turn into several times that...if you calculate a possible 300-1000 visitors every 18-20 days...per blog.

Some of it will be cross-over visitors...visitors who come to one blog and from there check out the other ones...but as I plan to promote each one individually...many will be what they refer to as ' unique visits '.

I wasn't going to suggest this...but...seeing as Procal was the one to start this thread...if anyone here is interested in submitting artwork, tutorials, short stories, reveiws, sports analysis, etc...you can PM me, and I'll promote your work along with the blogs and link back to a site if you have one.

All my blogs can be accessed through the main one...

http://egalitariangraphics.blogspot.com/
    Egalitarian Graphics

Eg ;)

4. randomman113

randomman113 Geek Trainee

nice blog