Body Building

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by cube_, Apr 29, 2011.

1. cube_

cube_ Mega Geek

Does any on this forum body build? Looking to record and compare results together. Should be interesting.

2. Sniper

Sniper Administrator Staff Member

Body building nope, though some execerise here and there works. Though I'd love to get into some routine...

What you are using to track results? e.g. something like http://www.fitbit.com/

3. cube_

cube_ Mega Geek

That's a pretty cool gadget, but it's not exactly what i need.
    I do a lot of heavy lifting, and a few stretching exercises here and there. I keep track in my head (although i should really write this stuff down lol). I'm a very lean guy, average height 5 foot 8 (178cm), starting weight 135lbs (61.2 kilos). I gained 15 pounds of pure muscle in the past 6 months. It's very hard for me to gain weight because my metabolism is off the roof, but i'm doing a pretty good job. Fat is no issue to me, but i seem to have plateaued at this weight of about 152lb! Very hard to gain more weight.

What are you looking to get out of exercising? Lose fat? Gain Muscle?

4. Sniper

I think its a bit of everything to honest but mainly would love to get into some sort of routine first and then build little bit of muscle. Sounds like your in pretty good shape!

5. cube_

cube_ Mega Geek

Nice, that'll get you healthy. And yeah i'm in nice shape, but body builders have this disease where they think the grass is always greener on the other side. Catch my drift? Big is never big enough lol. My goal is to get to 170lb. I might settle for 160lb depending on how i look. But we'll see. So far my workout buddies are all bigger than me and think i should put on more weight. I agree. I might post up pics in the near future.

Start getting that summer body Sniper!

6. Sniper

Yep, I know what you mean, I've seen documentaries where these guys just wanna get big and nothing else.

7. schizo671

schizo671 Geek Trainee

mmmmm take testosterone boosters, it'll help u gain weight and muscle ;), not to be confused with steriods where testosterone is synthetically produce, these boost the ones you already have