How tall are you?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Exfoliate, May 28, 2005.

1. do50

do50 Big Geek

The result is that my cover isn't completely blown, Nic... just creatively confused ;) which means I'm either your MUCH slower (but only slightly shorter) cyber twin or the forum grandmother.

2. Nic

Nic Sleepy Head

lol riiiggghhhhttt

3. WWR

WWR Ultra Geek

My 3rd girlfriend was 4'11" man my back hurt trying to kiss her... and she wondered why I rarely kissed her unless I was sitting down. :D

But if you wanna see a pic of my boots and not the website thing then take a look:

[​IMG]

4. Nic

Nic Sleepy Head

They are BIG boots

5. Waffle

Waffle Alpha Geek

ahh phat metal head :D

6. Exfoliate

Exfoliate Geek Trainee

Thanks for your responces guy and gals, to be honest I probably wouldn't have posted this if I didn't think I was taller than the rest of you but there are a surprising amount of us in the 6'+ club so that's cool. Now those are some killer boots there WWR! Hate to play soccer/footie with you in those.

7. ninja fetus

ninja fetus I'm a thugged out gangsta

cool boots. hate to see those between my loins! =O!

hmm...rather short I am.

8. WWR

WWR Ultra Geek

*evil grin*

Oh yes, I am not one to be annoyed when wearing those boots. :D

9. matttibb

matttibb Geek Trainee

I'm 6 foot 3 and only 16 so I am growing still :D Exfo I don't think I have much chance catching you but watch it, Waffles :)

5,1 hehe

10. ninja fetus

damn tall nerds!

11. WWR

WWR Ultra Geek

You don't have much growing if any left at 16, most people I know stopped at around 16, I grew a lot until I was 16 and then grew in very small amounts until I was almost 17.

12. matttibb

matttibb Geek Trainee

No trust me, i'm still growing! I'm always getting "I swear your getting taller, did you just grow overnight or something?" :D

13. WWR

WWR Ultra Geek

I actually did grow overnight. I would eat so much during the day, my stomach would get huge, I go to sleep and when I woke up my stomach was flat again but I was 2 inches taller.

Mind you, the stomach thing still goes on now, just not into my height, no idea where it goes overnight... but girls hate me for it...

14. Addis

Addis The King

Enjoy the metabolism. There are a number of people at school who stuff so much food into their face you'd swear they were having mental problems. Yet they don't put on anything and I never hear of them being very active.

15. WWR

WWR Ultra Geek

I am active, just never after I've eaten, perhaps my body it taking is all back during the night for what I do during the day, Iono.

16. Exfoliate

Exfoliate Geek Trainee

2"!! That's insane, did that actually happen, cus if it did that you'd be bent over in angusih for a week. Amazing. I have a fast metabolism too, at 6'7" I still only weigh a puny 150 something pounds, it's pretty sad really, all the testoserone went into the voice and none was left for my bod. Eventually my metabolism will plumit and I'll be a flabby weakling in a computer chair.

17. ninja fetus

I haven't grown much these past years. Maybe an inch or two. Probably from not eating much, it's not that I'm starving myself I'm either not hungry or too lazy to make something. mostly just laziness :)

18. WWR

WWR Ultra Geek

It was about 2", yeah, but it wasn't every single night, just the occasional day, probably once a week, I would eat a lot and grow overnight.

I weigh more than you, last I checked I weigh 168. Me = teh muscal!

I'm hoping my metabolism doesn't plummet, I need that food to fuel my drumming arms. :(

19. ninja fetus

you play drums !:) me too

haha I only weigh 115. I don't need muscle, I have the force.

20. zRoCkIsAdDiCtInG

zRoCkIsAdDiCtInG HWF Guitar Freak

awesome, and ninja plays bass

i play guitar, maybe HF can have its own band haha