HTF am I supposed to find a "reference design" card?

Discussion in 'Overclocking & Cooling' started by sgt panties, Sep 13, 2010.

  1. sgt panties

    sgt panties Geek Trainee

    Likes Received:
    Trophy Points:
    Hi, I would like to liquid cool a card like a GeForce GTX 460 with one of the full-card VGA coolers. (Note: I liquid cool more for quiet than performance.) The problem is all of the full-card type of coolers warn that one must use a "reference design" card. OK, I found a picture of the reference design. Now how am I supposed to find pictures of the offerings for sale that show the card without the air cooler?

Share This Page