Is it only with me?

Discussion in 'HWF Info & Issues' started by Karanislove, Jul 3, 2006.

1. Karanislove

Karanislove It's D Grav80 Of Luv

Last weekend I was popped into HWF website and found that I have lots of choice to edit my information but when I work on my office PC these(attached Pic) are the only options which turns up. Is it with me only or with somebody else as well?

Attached Files:

2. UnSeEn

UnSeEn Mayor McCheese

Pretty odd issue, man...but so far, you're alone. All computers that I've visited HWF on showed all options that you were missing...may I ask what browser you're using? I haven't had any troubles with either IE or FF.

3. Karanislove

IE seven Beta..........I cant even change my browser to FF due to server restrictions.

4. UnSeEn

UnSeEn Mayor McCheese

Hmmm..I don't have IE 7 beta...key word = "beta". Maybe there are some bugs that they haven't sorted out yet. Does your home PC have the original IE or the beta version?

5. Karanislove

No, it doesnt but the fact is, it was showing up earlier in this one too..(Prob. a month ago). I thought that sniper might have changed it so I didnt bother about it but its not have been changed.

6. pelvis_3

pelvis_3 HWF Member For Life

I'd say it's just a rendering issue.

7. Waffle

Waffle Alpha Geek

Agreed - I used to get it sometimes in IE or a new version of FF, but all seems well now. Refreshing the page sometimes helps.

8. Sniper

Sniper Administrator Staff Member

its a rendering issue for sure, clearing your cache migh help.

9. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

I've seen some people on other forums having various issues with IE7, so given that it's a beta product, it's not surprising that it's a little buggy. I still would go ahead and clear the cache.

10. megamaced

megamaced Geek Geek Geek!

[ot]
    LOL, you make it sound as if the final version will be bug free! C'mon, this is IE we are talking about[/ot]

11. Impotence

Impotence May the source be with u!

Server restictions!!!!! thats like .... software racism? (or at least descrimination)

Do you know if there is a policy against using software such as firefox or if the Server justs attemtps to stop you? (if its based on a user-agent string, use this extension

12. Karanislove

My server is not restricted for using FF. It is just that I cant download anything and for FF, I have to download the setup first from the net. So, I call it server restriction.